Hair Conditioner: supplied in room?

Wayfairers

It has been a few years since we sailed HAL and I can't remember if they supply hair conditioner. We will be sailing on the Veendam later this month. Does anyone know if hair conditioner is part of the normal in room toiletries?

Yes -- it is an Elemis product.

If you are used to a particular product -- bring your own.

Excellent point. I've seen a lot of posts that describe the shampoo as drying. My wife and I don't find that to be the case, but if you like a particular product, pack it. When my DSIL and DBIL sail on a long cruise, they always make a drugstore run before boarding to pick up shampoo, mouthwash, and other products that they prefer.

Trying really hard to travel ultra light this time. Going to pick up liquids after flying into Boston before boarding ship. I will try HALs conditioner and if it doesn't work I'll buy some

The only thing to watch is that the shampoo is runny, so it's easy to use too much - especially if the dispenser is mounted low. You may need to experiment a bit.

The body lotion is in a small bottle, so you can take it to the bed or dresser to use. When finished, leave the empty bottle on the bathroom counter so it can be replaced.

Thanks Ruth, just this minute got my email to say I can print off my documents, I can hardly contain myself, notice we are still in the same all sold out inside cabin on the Noordam but still hoping for one of those upgrades I hear about

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent point. I've seen a lot of posts that describe the shampoo as drying. My wife and I don't find that to be the case, but if you like a particular product, pack it. When my DSIL and DBIL sail on a long cruise, they always make a drugstore run before boarding to pick up shampoo, mouthwash, and other products that they prefer.

When HAL first introduced the Elemis products, DH broke out in a rash. This was back in 2005. Thankfully they still had the Royal Dutch products and brought us some of that good stuff.

Now we bring all own shampoo, conditioner, hand soap and lotion.

When HAL first introduced the Elemis products, DH broke out in a rash. This was back in 2005. Thankfully they still had the Royal Dutch products and brought us some of that good stuff.

Now we bring all own shampoo, conditioner, hand soap and lotion.

I bring my stuff too but I color treat my hair. I use good products at home, not the drug store variety so I tend to be a bit picky.