Restaurants near Embassy suites in FLL

Google is your best friend - go to googlemaps.com and insert Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale, then when the map comes up there is a box underneath which says "Search nearby: hotels, restaurants", just click on restaurants and they will pop up like magic all around your hotel.

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

ger 77 just beat me to it!

Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Embassy+Suites+Fort+Lauderdale+-+17th+Street/@26.09957,-80.13145,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x88d900663bb0e82b:0x5dc82214ead19adc

You will find restaurants of every conceivable form within a few blocks: fast food, fast casual, family franchises, seafood dive bars, locally owned ethnic, and fine dining. Give us a genre and budget and someone will narrow it down for you.

There are very many restaurants nearby. As another poster said you can google Embassy Suites, but you can also go on Tripadvisor, then to Embassy Suites and click on restaurants, and you will get an option for restaurants near Embassy Suites.

Duffy's Sports bar/restaurant is very nearby, just out the door and across a side street. I have not eaten there yet, though it is always on my to do list, and they have a big menu. But also many many more options in the area, and depends on what you are looking for.

Edited by SMSACE6

Kelley's Landing is a few blocks' walk from the Embassy Suites. Also, if you are looking to pick up wine, Total Wine is just down the block in the Harbor Shops along with a Publix supermarket. The most amazing food is at Gilbert's 17th Street Grille in the Harbor Shops shopping center. Closed on Sundays. Open other days between 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. Yummy burgers. Homemade desserts to die for! Can't wait to come back and get some this fall!

We enjoy Bistro Mezzaluna, especially their Happy Hour. The restaurant is located in front of Hyatt Place and across the side street from the Embassy Suites. Kelly's is also a great place for seafood.

Darcy

Southport Raw Bar has excellent fish sandwiches and a nice deck in the rear of the establishment. Great place for a few beers and a nice lunch or dinner. Duffy's Sports Bar is also a great place for good bar food. Really close to Embassy Suites.

We like The Quarterdeck. We have eaten there twice. We walk to it from the hotel. Southport Raw Bar was good too. If I recall correctly, and there's no guarantee of that, Quarterdeck has some wonderful mac and cheese.

Sherry

We like The Quarterdeck. We have eaten there twice. We walk to it from the hotel. Southport Raw Bar was good too. If I recall correctly, and there's no guarantee of that, Quarterdeck has some wonderful mac and cheese.

Sherry

Didn't know we had so many San Antonio cruiser's on here. In Jan on the Epic, we met a couple from Alamo Heights.

Outback is right next door, you can walk thru the pool area and be there. On the other side is Duffy's which is in a big plaza that includes a grocery store, shops and wine store. I think there were a couple of other restaurants in there too. I think across the street there was a raw bar. Nice area, felt comfortable walking but always stay in a group.

Didn't know we had so many San Antonio cruiser's on here. In Jan on the Epic, we met a couple from Alamo Heights.

We're everywhere.

Love your avatar. That's what I did in the Army forever ago. I won't say how many years. That's how I met my husband, he flew Dustoff.

Sherry

We're everywhere.

Love your avatar. That's what I did in the Army forever ago. I won't say how many years. That's how I met my husband, he flew Dustoff.

Sherry

Small world. I was a controller in the USAF for 4 years and then almost 26 in the FAA, started and ended at SAT Tower with 3 other stops in between.