Captains Club and Azamara: Question to Bonnie

sollan

Hi

Not sure if i have understood this right that I can ask a question directly to Azamara rep Bonnie?? And if not maybe someone else can help me...

We are trying Azamara for the first time in November and are quite exited.

We are elite members in Captains Club and the Celebrity rep told that we have the equivalent status on Azamara.

I also asked the Celebrity rep if the points we earn on this Azamara cruise will be added to our CC points and was told - YES - it will.

Is there someone - Azamara rep or someone else with knowledge - that could confirm the last part?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, that is correct. Azamara points earned are added to your total in Captain's Club. Make sure your Captain's Club number is on your Azamara booking so that you get the reciprocal Disvoverer benefits when you board.

Enjoy your first Azamara cruise!

Phil

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer! I was a bit wondering about this, as the points earned at RCCL wasn't added. I'm very pleased to hear that these points will be added :)

I suppose that we will have to register us as members on the AZ website when we get the booking number?

Will get back with more questions about Azamara....

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer! I was a bit wondering about this, as the points earned at RCCL wasn't added. I'm very pleased to hear that these points will be added :)

I suppose that we will have to register us as members on the AZ website when we get the booking number?

Will get back with more questions about Azamara....

Yes, go to the Az website and create an account to add your booking. Your Captain's Club membership number doubles as your Azamara Le Club Voyage number. Any checking of points has to be done via the Celebrity website as there is no functionality to do that on Azamara's.

Phil

Hi

Not sure if i have understood this right that I can ask a question directly to Azamara rep Bonnie?? And if not maybe someone else can help me...

We are trying Azamara for the first time in November and are quite exited.

We are elite members in Captains Club and the Celebrity rep told that we have the equivalent status on Azamara.

I also asked the Celebrity rep if the points we earn on this Azamara cruise will be added to our CC points and was told - YES - it will.

Is there someone - Azamara rep or someone else with knowledge - that could confirm the last part?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Sollan, yes, I'm online on this forum daily and do my best to answer questions. Though frankly our CC community is an equal, or better resource for most queries, such as yours today. If I see someone else has answered I usually move on to another thread. But so know, I'm out here in the blogosphere reading along :)

Hi Sollan, yes, I'm online on this forum daily and do my best to answer questions. Though frankly our CC community is an equal, or better resource for most queries, such as yours today. If I see someone else has answered I usually move on to another thread. But so know, I'm out here in the blogosphere reading along :)

Thanks Bonnie! I wonder when the Azamazing evening will be on the Nov 10 Cruise on Journey (Madeira and Canary Islands). Can't find any information about that.

According to azamaras website its Horses and Bulls at Historic La Malagueta on 22 Nov.

it's seems to be a very interesting display by Andalusian horses etc. if you go to the Azamara website, select the tab experience then click on Azamazing evenings you can see all the details. Took me a while to find as I kept looking under already booked when I was looking for ours!

Enjoy your evening

According to azamaras website its Horses and Bulls at Historic La Malagueta on 22 Nov.

it's seems to be a very interesting display by Andalusian horses etc. if you go to the Azamara website, select the tab experience then click on Azamazing evenings you can see all the details. Took me a while to find as I kept looking under already booked when I was looking for ours!

Enjoy your evening

Thanks! It wasn't easy to find, I had been looking under the description of the cruise....

I am looking at our first cruise with Azamara October 21 Athens to Monte Carlo.

The Azamara website says Discoverer (Elite CC) gets priority embarkation at selected ports.

How can I find out if Azamara will offer this at embarkation in Piraeus?

The Azamara website says Discoverer (Elite CC) gets priority embarkation at selected ports.

I'll inquire with the LCV ambassador. She may need to contact our people in Pireaus so an answer could take a couple days.

Unless one of our past guests on this forum knows first hand??

At check in there is an "elite/suite line", but the all the check-in lines as a general rule are not very long, usually 10-20 passengers max. That is quite different from Celebrity where a check in line may be 100's of passengers. I sailed six times on Azamara and I can't ever remember waiting very long in line, and I don't think I am extraordinarilly lucky. Long lines do occur on Azamara when events like late disembarkation/passport clearance happen. I just have been fortunate enough to miss them as I normally board between 1-4 PM.

I'll inquire with the LCV ambassador. She may need to contact our people in Pireaus so an answer could take a couple days.

Unless one of our past guests on this forum knows first hand??

Bonnie, thank you so much. Thats what I call A(z)mazing service:)

At check in there is an "elite/suite line", but the all the check-in lines as a general rule are not very long, usually 10-20 passengers max. That is quite different from Celebrity where a check in line may be 100's of passengers. I sailed six times on Azamara and I can't ever remember waiting very long in line, and I don't think I am extraordinarilly lucky. Long lines do occur on Azamara when events like late disembarkation/passport clearance happen. I just have been fortunate enough to miss them as I normally board between 1-4 PM.

Thank you for the info:)

Normally on X we get to board at 11am/1130am or as we please. We have sailed in suites so thats maybe why we never waited in line.

I understand on Azamara they give you set embarkation times like Oceania. For our October Oceania cruise suites and concierge lever get to embark at noon-1pm. The rest of the cabins at 3pm. We do not plan to sail in a suite this time so read online that some ports has early (prioity) embark for Discoverer lever.

You should be able to get to the port at 11/11.30 and providing there aren't any other extenuating circumstances on the day to delay things, board fairly swiftly after that. They do have priority lines according to LCV status and if there hold on passengers boarding they may call suites first, but there aren't big queues and you shouldn't have to wait long.

Phil

You should be able to get to the port at 11/11.30 and providing there aren't any other extenuating circumstances on the day to delay things, board fairly swiftly after that. They do have priority lines according to LCV status and if there hold on passengers boarding they may call suites first, but there aren't big queues and you shouldn't have to wait long.

Phil

Phil, thank you for the wonderful information - this is very helpful.

Bonnie, thank you so much. Thats what I call A(z)mazing service:)

You're welcome.

And as mentioned by the others, I've had it confirmed that there will be two lines for check-in. You won't have any delay.

Enjoy your cruise!

Bonnie