Has anyone had issues with their $2.99 bottled water order once on board?

taylor1293

I read on another thread that someone who pre-ordered the $2.99 bottled water didn't receive it in their cabin. Even when they presented Guest Services with the receipt they wouldn't fill their order. Has anyone else not received their water in their cabin?

The question is has anyone had ISSUES.

I guess there would be NO remarks here than, since so far everyone who has ordered, recieved it in their cabins, when they requested when they wanted it delivered... and YES the water is bottled water in a sealed bottle, No sicknesses reported from the water, So I guess NO ISSUES MY case on the Splendor last weak was waiting for us!

The question is has anyone had ISSUES.

Thanks Alex, I'll take ALL CAPS for $500.

Ya think this is a "fishing" question from someone that hasn't let go of the no bottles allowed policy? Nah...

Edited by BallFour4

Thanks Alex, I'll take ALL CAPS for $500.

Ya think this is a "fishing" question from someone that hasn't let go of the no bottles allowed policy? Nah...

Actually, no, I prefer not to carry my water on. It's a PITA. I was the person who posted the original question. Some other poster stressed the word issues.

On Saturday I placed an order for a case of water from the fun shops (online) I did not receive an email confirmation. I decide to wait a couple of days to see if the charge showed up on my credit card. I called Carnival today and the customer service rep said they did not see the purchase. So, I guess this qualifies as "issues with fun shop purchases"...

I read on another thread that someone who pre-ordered the $2.99 bottled water didn't receive it in their cabin. Even when they presented Guest Services with the receipt they wouldn't fill their order. Has anyone else not received their water in their cabin?

I am not sure I would totally believe this. I find it hard to believe that GS would tell someone too bad when they show a receipt and they did not receive their water. Curious, where did you read this?

We pre-ordered 4 12 packs for 2 cabins. My DH was so happy he did not have to lug on our water and my parents!

As for the brand, it will probably have the Carnival label on it so no one will really know what brand it is. However, it has been speculated that since Carnival uses Coke, the water might be Dasani.

I am not sure I would totally believe this. I find it hard to believe that GS would tell someone too bad when they show a receipt and they did not receive their water. Curious, where did you read this?

That was my first thought when reading as well.

We pre-ordered 4 12 packs for 2 cabins. My DH was so happy he did not have to lug on our water and my parents!

As for the brand, it will probably have the Carnival label on it so no one will really know what brand it is. However, it has been speculated that since Carnival uses Coke, the water might be Dasani.

I'm not sure how to link from my phone. Look for "Paradise cruise July 2-6"