Blue Lagoon Menu?

jenifferf00

We are sailing on the Jade which has the Blue Lagoon vs. O'Sheehans. I know he menus are similar, but I'm wondering if anyone has a copy of Blue Lagoons' menu. I've searched and can find some menu items, but no list of everything. Thanks!

Edited by jenifferf00

We are sailing on the Jade which has the Blue Lagoon vs. O'Sheehans. I know he menus are similar, but I'm wondering if anyone has a copy of Blue Lagoons' menu. I've searched and can find some menu items, but no list of everything. Thanks!

I was on the jade a few weeks ago and went to the blue lagoon. The place was less than half filled and the food and service sucked.

Clearly the waiters did not want to be there, and the scowls and attitude showed it. Maybe they don't get paid extra for working there and would rather work the buffet or something easier. The food was terrible too.

In March we were in the Blue Lagoon on Dawn. We enjoyed the Panini sandwich and really delicious Tomato Soup. You can also order a really good grilled cheese which is not on the menu, but I guess it's available for children. Someone had told me they were good and I really enjoyed it with that great soup!

In March we were in the Blue Lagoon on Dawn. We enjoyed the Panini sandwich and really delicious Tomato Soup. You can also order a really good grilled cheese which is not on the menu, but I guess it's available for children. Someone had told me they were good and I really enjoyed it with that great soup!

Ha! I seriously had to look at this to make sure I hadn't typed it. The panini and tomato soup were a fave combo for me! My husband on the other hand loved the wings and wonton soup.

This may sound silly but I've actually thought about bringing some blue cheese dressing packets along on our next cruise. That was the one thing I really didn't care for.

Hi all!

I'm another one who loves the tomato soup. On embarkation day on Dawn in Nov. I had 2 bowls of it & strawberry pound cake for lunch. Yummy! I tried the wings but found them too spicy for me even tho' they said mild.

~ Jo ~ :)

Thanks for the recommendations. My husband's a wing guy so he'll be happy! I did see the menu on the beyond ship site, but it's a couple years old so wasn't sure if it changed. By what people say they have eaten I would say it's the same. :)

I love their tomato soup. . . it's yummy and would be even better with a cheese sandwich. I will have to ask for the sandwich. Also, if you don't like spicy wings, like me, you can order the wings with no sauce. Very good that way, and the spinach artichoke dip is really good too. :D

I did see the menu on the beyond ship site, but it's a couple years old so wasn't sure if it changed.

BL menus haven't changed significantly in years, the menus (different ones for lunch and other times - lunch one has f.ex. mozzarella sticks that are not available outside lunch time) are the same as they have been for a long time.

Hi all!

I'm another one who loves the tomato soup. On embarkation day on Dawn in Nov. I had 2 bowls of it & strawberry pound cake for lunch. Yummy! I tried the wings but found them too spicy for me even tho' they said mild.

~ Jo ~ :)

We went on our first NCL cruise last December (on our 2nd this Dec).... I told everyone I sailed with that we had to try the wings, because everyone raves about them in CC.

Unfortunately when we tried them they were nothing more than chicken covered in ketchup. We all took one bite and winced. They were really gross. Not even spicy. Just pure ketchup.

I'm hoping we got a bad batch and the wings aren't supposed to be served like that.