New look for EZ Air?

remydiva

I just looked at a promo email that looked interesting so thought I would follow through and 'price' the air fare using EZ Air.

wow...does it ever look different! And I think improved...took me a while to figure out where to find options and details but I think I like it!:)

EZ Air fares are still higher than what I can find on other sites by at leadt $50.00 per ticket. And I can find better connections.

Which is why EZAir is an option to be checked. Sometimes it have better pricing and sometimes it will have worse pricing than alternatives.

Yes a new look. A couple of new threads on it.

I am finding restricted air is now 4 times the price of non restricted air for our med cruise the one way to Rome non restricted $671 restricted $2678 :eek:

The new format now allows one-way choices. It is much more user friendly.

...I am finding restricted air is now 4 times the price of non restricted air for our med cruise the one way to Rome non restricted $671 restricted $2678 :eek:...

Interesting. Just curious if the two rates are on different carriers? If so, that would make some sense, but if on the same carrier it would make no sense at all unless the restricted fare is first or business vs. coach on the non.

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78

Just curious if the two rates are on different carriers? If so, that would make some sense, but if on the same carrier it would make no sense at all :confused:.

No same carrier. I believe that the cheap restricted seats are pretty much gone so those non-restricted fares are all that's left.

Have seen this for the past few months on several different cruises.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Interesting. Just curious if the two rates are on different carriers? If so, that would make some sense, but if on the same carrier it would make no sense at all unless the restricted fare is first or business vs. coach on the non.

Same carrier, same flight and same seats. Compare yourself using several discount ticket brokers.

I like the new look. I used it for my April TA plus Baltic cruise. Pricing was a little higher than this years one ways but still under a grand and minimal plane changes. I couldn't get one way pricing from Europe on my own at a reasonable rate.

I am finding restricted air is now 4 times the price of non restricted air for our med cruise the one way to Rome non restricted $671 restricted $2678 :eek:

Sorry for restarting the discussion then but before I started the thread, i did a quick 'search this forum' for 'EZ Air' and nothing came up.

anyhoo....never hurts to chat more about something that many think is an improvement! :)

Thank you for posting. I went on this today to do a dummy booking for my upcoming Royal cruise in February to see how it differed. I noticed they have an offer on for air and was able to cancel my cruise, rebook with the same stateroom and save £700 for the flights.

If you hadn't posted I would never have known. Thanks again.

Betty:

Colo...

Where does one find this? The only place I've looked is flight quotes on the Princess booking page, & I don't see one-ways there.

Thanx, Steve

Colo...

Where does one find this? The only place I've looked is flight quotes on the Princess booking page, & I don't see one-ways there.

Thanx, Steve

Not sure if its only after you bookt he cruise, but on my booking its showing on the first page where you enter dates and such. Says choose your flight options in a drop down box.

3 options.......

Departure and return

Departure only

Return only.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

EZ Air has a better layout, and it is hit or miss with prices just as with any other site. I hit it at the right time and scored direct flights from JFK to Barcelona and from Athens to JFK for $2010.00 total for two people during August.

I think more changes are coming....ability to change flights up to a certain point without a change penalty for instance.

I really do appreciate the ability to book one way and was pleasantly surprised when I had to do it for part of the group traveling with us, and flying home from Anchorage in early June of this year. The rates were lower than what I was finding in my other searches and I was able to book return flights with more reasonable connections.

Edited by ggprincess2004

Sorry to hear about your prices............

we are doing TA with extra 7 day cruise out of Ft Lauderdale in the spring of 2016 and our flexible air one way from Rome to Ft Lauderdale is less than $600 P/P through Princess.