Elite 10% discount on purchases question.

framer

As new Elite members the wife just found out about this perk. Her 1st question to me was that if they are already having a 10% off during the 1st day sale, will she get an additional 10% off? What can I say, she's tough:D

framer

As new Elite members the wife just found out about this perk. Her 1st question to me was that if they are already having a 10% off during the 1st day sale, will she get an additional 10% off? What can I say, she's tough:D

framer

I would call it smart:D

Hope your wife finds something to buy. There are too few "deals" on board.

Ladies like to get makeup and perfume (sometimes) because there is a lower price to begin with. I get some pricey mascara for my daughter on each cruise. Then, I must confess, I give it to her!

They don't add them up and then apply the discount. They take one discount off and then the next, so it's diluted a little but still better than nothing. Nice signature pictures by the way!

That's right. It's easy to figure. You pay 90% of the price for the sale, and 90% of that for the Elite discount. Multiplying them you get 81% which is a 19% discount. Only 1% dilution, but a dilution nonetheless.

You can even include the discounts offered in the first two days for large onboard purchases such as jewelry and other bling.