FTTF Guilt

Staceman225

A buddy of mine and I are taking our wives on a cruise in Oct. We got a late jump and all the FTTF were gone. We have been checking religiously every day for more releases. I got a text from him this morning saying that some had been released. I immediately snag one while he runs to his car to get his wallet. Long story short, I won and he lost.

My question is.... How bad should I feel when we are blowing by him in Port? *evil laugh*

If you had waited for your friend to get his wallet, by the time he tried to book, that one spot might have been gone and you both lost out the chance.

He will still probably be able to get one at some point if he keeps trying. And by the way, that is a good friend you have there. He could just as well have kept the secret to himself until he was able to snag that spot, then told you when there were none left. Good friends are the real treasures in life.:)

Enjoy you FTTF, and hope your buddy snags one too at some point.

A buddy of mine and I are taking our wives on a cruise in Oct. We got a late jump and all the FTTF were gone. We have been checking religiously every day for more releases. I got a text from him this morning saying that some had been released. I immediately snag one while he runs to his car to get his wallet. Long story short, I won and he lost.

My question is.... How bad should I feel when we are blowing by him in Port? *evil laugh*

Chances are good he won't be far behind you without it. He might be the one laughing. ;)

HAHA, now this turned my ugggh morning into a smile, pretty funny to randomly find this. I forgot to ask your room # so i have a place to pile all my gear! lol

oh you should feel horrible.. terrible even. I will continue my hunt for the eight point FTTF..

If your buddy wants it that bad tell him to keep checking for it. Chances it will pop back up again before october. Otherwise, your room sounds like the designated hang out/carry on drop off place once they get on the shop. Tell them to come to the port early with you guys and hopefully they can get an early boarding number and be on the ship shortly after you.

If I were him, I wouldn't get it, and just put my carry one in your room until his room is ready. Unless there are tender ports or something where he'll want it.

HAHA, now this turned my ugggh morning into a smile, pretty funny to randomly find this. I forgot to ask your room # so i have a place to pile all my gear! lol

oh you should feel horrible.. terrible even. I will continue my hunt for the eight point FTTF..

LOL! I'll keep on the lookout for one for ya. (this is my buddy by the way)

Edited by Staceman225

arrive with him and they will let them board with you..if his cabin is not ready let him store his carry on in your room

This is not correct. If the cabin did not purchase FTTF then they cannot board with them. No friends tagging along, sorry!

arrive with him and they will let them board with you..if his cabin is not ready let him store his carry on in your room

That would depend on which port your are departing. There have been multiple treads asking if or complaining about the fact that only those with priority/FTTF listed on their boarding pass are allowed to board early. This is because of exactly what you have suggested. One stateroom buys FTTF and what to bring their entire family with them.

You know there is a lesson to be learned about missing FTTF. Never leave your

wallet in your car. What if someone steals your car. They have your credit

cards to get gas. Always keep your wallet on your person. HAPPY SAILING!!!

First time I used VIP, I actually got on the ship AFTER people that arrived before me. Save it for something important.