Australia 2017 - Great Pricing!

There is a great price on Radiance for 8 nights, Sydney to Sydney, then the positioning from Sydney to Hawaii via NZ and Tahiti. I'm seriously considering it.

I'm on the Vision in Oct., should I chance it, book onboard, hoping the price doesn't go up or book now. The price is $899., more for me sailing single, but decent. The positioning to Hawaii has a reduced price, too.

I don't sail RCI as much as Princess (although I will be Diamond after my Vision cruise) so I'm not familiar with their price reductions. Do they last awhile, or fade away quickly? I usually have a $100. deposit with Princess, so the $450. with RCI is an adjustment.

We booked our trip to Sydney, for a 13 day NZ, 9 days later the 18 day to Honolulu and 12 day Hawaii to Vancouver, some 2 yrs in advance. If you are seriously considering your trip for 2017 I would buy it now, something comes up you can always change but your locked in at the price offered now. The prices will continually be going up.

Our cruise started March 17, 2014. Transpacific left Sydney April 10th and Hawaii April 27 th of 2014. I booked the NZ & Transpacific together and Hawaii a month later after rechecking prices for 1 week in Waikiki vs cruise home. April 2017 may not be open yet.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

There is a great price on Radiance for 8 nights, Sydney to Sydney, then the positioning from Sydney to Hawaii via NZ and Tahiti. I'm seriously considering it.

I'm on the Vision in Oct., should I chance it, book onboard, hoping the price doesn't go up or book now. The price is $899., more for me sailing single, but decent. The positioning to Hawaii has a reduced price, too.

I don't sail RCI as much as Princess (although I will be Diamond after my Vision cruise) so I'm not familiar with their price reductions. Do they last awhile, or fade away quickly? I usually have a $100. deposit with Princess, so the $450. with RCI is an adjustment.

I booked that cruise six weeks ago, and it has already increased significantly since then.

If you like the price today, book it today.

:)

All of you are right, now that I think about it. No way the prices stay where they are for any length of time.

Having just paid the final for Oct. this year, booking my TA/Baltic for April 2016, was trying to hold off but Australia is on my "to do" list and I do like the price! I'll do it! :)

Edited by susancruzs

Susan, feel free to email me regarding the Transpacific, my email is below my count down clock. If you doing a cruise prior to the Transpacific I may be able to help you with some of the Ports. We did a 13 day NZ prior to the Transpacific.

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers

I would book it NOW and see what prices are like in October and see if you can re-book so you get the benefits.

I'm on the Hawaii to Vancouver repo in 2017 and prices have risen since I booked about a month and a half ago. Very popular sailing since Radiance is the only ship doing it now. I wouldn't chance it.

All of you are right, now that I think about it. No way the prices stay where they are for any length of time.

Having just paid the final for Oct. this year, booking my TA/Baltic for April 2016, was trying to hold off but Australia is on my "to do" list and I do like the price! I'll do it! :)

Susan, join our Roll Call!

8 night

transpacific

Some of us are also on the New Zealand cruise before, and SOME of us are doing the entire trip all the way to Vancouver, for a grand, 51 night trip-of-a-lifetime!

I don't see the repositioning cruise from Sydney to Hawaii. What are the dates?

Transpacific cruise April 23,2016. Sydney to Seattle on the Explorer. 24 days.:)

Edited by PLEIKU68

I don't see the repositioning cruise from Sydney to Hawaii. What are the dates?

Transpacific cruise April 23,2016. Sydney to Seattle on the Explorer. 24 days.:)

I don't know about anyone else, but the OP and I are talking about 2017.

Radiance

April 18 - May 5, 2017

Thanks for all the posts and thoughts! :) My TA has a hold on this for me, I have to decide by Friday and deposit is a little lower.

I will be Diamond after my 11 day Med cruise and still onboard for a TA this year, this is why I was thinking wait awhile. However, over 2 months away, the price will go up.

My cruises this year dropped over a thousand, and I did get a reduction. One can't count on it though, so if I want to go I need to do this!

I looked at the Honolulu to west coast one but been there done that with Hawaii so not much interest there. I also need to be home when our weather in NE Wisc. gets nice! :)

I'm going to do this and not hesitate. My TA told me she couldn't book early dining on the Sydney-HNL portion, which I thought was odd.

With a 3 cabin choice, not wanting to change cabins even if it is next door, I'm doing it!

We have the Radiance transpacific 18 day booked after the 10 day NZ X cruise. How will we ever survive without a beverage package? We like our 123 go for X, no way we are going to do a beverage package for 18 days!

We have the Radiance transpacific 18 day booked after the 10 day NZ X cruise. How will we ever survive without a beverage package? We like our 123 go for X, no way we are going to do a beverage package for 18 days!

You will pay for your drinks "as you go" and finally find out if the package is "worth it"! ;)

I don't know about anyone else, but the OP and I are talking about 2017.

Radiance

April 18 - May 5, 2017

Wish I'd known about this six weeks ago... decent pricing now, it must have been awesome when you first booked it! Over my b'day, too... and I've always wanted to see Australia... sigh...

Well, I'll keep my eyes peeled for an upcoming sale! Sounds like you have a special b2b2b planned on it...

Wish I'd known about this six weeks ago... decent pricing now, it must have been awesome when you first booked it! Over my b'day, too... and I've always wanted to see Australia... sigh...

Well, I'll keep my eyes peeled for an upcoming sale! Sounds like you have a special b2b2b planned on it...

B2B2B2B

Four cruises.

13 nights New Zealand

8 nights Australia

18 nights Transpacific

12 nights Hawaii to Vancouver

:D

Oh, and the better pricing was two-fold:

Yes, RC has raised prices. But also, I booked during 30/30/30, which is better than BOGOHOAX. (because 30% off is more than 25% off :rolleyes: )

Edited by Merion_Mom