How to send constructive feedback about booking process?

clairol

Does anyone know of an effective way to provide constructive feedback to Oceania which will result in a reply - or at least an acknowledgement? We are very much looking forward to our upcoming trip on Nautica. Having previously sailed with Oceania, we are sure it will be an amazing experience. With that said, our experience with the direct booking process this time around has been less than amazing.

Almost every time I called with a question, to respond to a special voyage offer, to book excursions or address a booking error I was either left on hold for extended amounts of time, not called back, hung up on or treated like it was nuisance to talk to me. This is vastly different than the personal and pleasant experience we had booking in the past.

Is there an appropriate email address to which I should direct this feedback? I am a firm believer that the quality of one's product should be reflected in everything. I am confident that our cruise will be wonderful but also believe the planning/booking process should also mirror that.

I am not usually one to voice any sort of complaint but I know how much Oceania's clients mean to Oceania and I know how much the overall experience means to me, so I want offer some constructive feedback. Plus, let's face it, I may need to therapeutically yet pleasantly vent a little... :)

Edited by clairol

I sent a message via their website under Contact Us

just pull down menu to the dept you want

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/corporate/contact-us/

I sent a comment on the cruise itself

To my surprise a few weeks later I got a snail mail letter thanking me for my comments

I use a TA who handles problems for me

Hope it helps

Lyn

Edited by LHT28

Strongly agree with last poster. Booking directly with Oceania is not the best way to go. A good TA can answer all your questions, give you a percentage back of your cruise fare and/or provide on board credits (on some itineraries). I cannot think of one reason to book directly to Oceania.