Roomiest Bathrooms?

Sail365

Anybody out there know which ships have pretty decent sized showers? Tall hubby isn't a fan of the pint sized showers. We are thinking Oceania Insignia in the near future..... Any tips would be appreciated!

Ships or specific Cabins barring the super suites & penthouses[emoji12]

We are thinking Oceania Insignia in the near future..... Any tips would be appreciated!

If going on the R-ships go for PH & above cabins cat if you can stretch the budget

The lower cat are small showers & bathroom

maybe try the O class ships Marina & Riviera they have shower in the tub as well as the stand alone shower but those are small too ..ok if you are 5'10 or under ;)

I know you said no suites, however, with a price more similar to a regular cabin on Oceania, NCL Ships - in suites have some of the biggest showers at sea, particularly Jewel class and newer. Look at the Family villas, some penthouses (not all), owner's suites, spa suites. Some have such large showers you could fit 2 or 3 people into them with room to spare. Some showers have full length windows even - nice for when you are at sea. on the newest ships (Getaway, Breakaway, Escape), there is a very nice and large walk-in shower in mini-suits on up.

Edited by SuiteTraveler

the "mini"suites on Princess have tub/shower combos and are priced right.Love the mini's on Emerald deck as they are fully covered and the most aft side cabins have balconies twice as large as others with great wake views even though still on side of ship.

DH is also tall. We like the shower stall cabins on HAL. Those on the Prinsendam are particularly nice. We stay away from the tub/shower combos as there isn't enough headroom for DH.

We have sailed on the Oceania Riviera in a Concierge cabin. That shower stall was 'ok' for headroom, but still a bit 'cozy' in circumference. Not having sailed on the Insignia I can't speak from first hand knowledge, but we ruled that class of ship out because of reports of low shower heads (DH wouldn't have been able to fully stand up in the shower). We found the cabins on the Riviera very nice overall, but didn't enjoy the service or food.

Anybody out there know which ships have pretty decent sized showers? Tall hubby isn't a fan of the pint sized showers. We are thinking Oceania Insignia in the near future..... Any tips would be appreciated!

My favorite bathroom was in a Holland America Signature Suite. It has a roomy stand up shower, and a separate tub with its own shower. I know you said no "super suites," but the Signature Suite is their lowest category of suite. On other lines like Celebrity, RCI, NCL and Princess, look at their Junior Suites or Mini-Suites. They're usually not too much more expensive than a balcony room.

Although, seeing as you are looking at Oceania, I would limit your other choices to HAL, Princess and Celebrity (of the lines I mentioned). Avoid NCL. RCI...it depends on the ship.