Reservations at Specialty Restaurant

NCHPcruiser

It's better if you go online before the cruise and make them yourself. That way you can pick your time and ensure you get the restaurant you want. If you wait until the cruise it will be tougher to get the time you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Careyoakie

Probably will not be a problem. I would suggest either calling Captain's Club in advance if you have a special occasion. Your butler will also be able to assist you on arrival. If you are staying in an Upper Suite the Michael's Club Concierge will be able to assist.

A lot depends on the particular cruise. If there is a special occasion and you want a particular time, then book before you go. There usually not a problem. However, on our last cruise, Qsine had only 6 and 9:30 available when we tried to book when we boarded. That was very unusual. 7 is a popular time.

As indicated in my heading, you should be alright but....

If it is only the time you are bothered about not a specific day you should be fine. If you want a particular day there is always a risk, you only need one or two family groups to book at that time and you would have to look at earlier or later. If you are celebrating something special I just wouldn't risk it I would pre-book.