Celebrity Captains Club

First cruise with Celebrity. Usually on Princess but they are not doing the cruise we want, plus we no longer wish to do traditional dining. Tried to join my DH and myself in the Captains Club, but as we are of a certain vintage we only have one computer and one email address. The site would not allow the use of the same email address for each application. Wonder what happens to people who don't even own or use a computer, and there are a few around. So as I filled in his application 1st he is a member and I am not. Not that we will get any benefits being a first with them. But interesting.

:confused:

First cruise with Celebrity. Usually on Princess but they are not doing the cruise we want, plus we no longer wish to do traditional dining. Tried to join my DH and myself in the Captains Club, but as we are of a certain vintage we only have one computer and one email address. The site would not allow the use of the same email address for each application. Wonder what happens to people who don't even own or use a computer, and there are a few around. So as I filled in his application 1st he is a member and I am not. Not that we will get any benefits being a first with them. But interesting.

No benefits for being first time cruisers with Celebrity. I think any benefits come after you complete your first cruise.

Crazy isnt it this only register one name per email address.