Coral Princess Drydock?

mreasier

We are booked on a short 6 day cruise on the Coral on Jan 30, 2016. We were looking a perhaps booking the prior cruise too. There is a gap in the schedule for the Coral from Jan 16 to the 30th. I assume that she will be in drydock. I guess that is when they will convert Sabatini's to Share.

As I recall reading when the Coral's lengthy drydock overhaul was canceled (unknown if temporarily or permanently) due to issues with the Island's changes they added cruises & decided on a shorter drydock. Converting Sabatini's to a SHARE restaurant would be done then along with some routine maintenance.

• 2 months later...
We are not seasoned cruisers .... What would they do to the Coral in a 2 week dry dock?

Dry docks of this duration are mainly for tending to mechanical maintenance that cannot be done at sea as well as hull cleaning and painting.

Sabatini's will be changed to Share by Curtis Stone.

Possibly the Gastropub modifications will be made to the Wheelhouse Bar area.

If any other work is done inside, it would be carpet replacement in public areas and possibly reupholstering furniture in public areas.