Comedian on Navigator

First of all, I love having comedians on cruises. Our favorite kind of late night entertainment.

We were recently on the August 9th sailing of the NOS and the comedian on Saturday night was Jessica Kirson. Ewww! She was horrible️I realize entertainment is subjective, but no one around us was laughing or responding to her.

It went in my survey to RC. I just hope they don't have her back.

Anyone else feel the same way about her?

First of all, I love having comedians on cruises. Our favorite kind of late night entertainment.

We were recently on the August 9th sailing of the NOS and the comedian on Saturday night was Jessica Kirson. Ewww! She was horrible️I realize entertainment is subjective, but no one around us was laughing or responding to her.

Well for the next few months, your upcoming gigs don't list a Royal cruise ship.

I'm glad we missed her.

We saw a male comedian -- his name escapes me -- and he was AWFUL. I mean -- I cringed the entire time b/c it was that bad.

Who is hiring these people

I've seldom found cruise ship comedians to be very entertaining and I usually give them a miss. The worst one that sticks out in my memory was a guy on a Voyager Spring Break cruise who enjoyed making bodily function noises. The 10 year-old boys in the audience thought he was funny, but that was about it.

The following year we saw he was again the comedian on our cruise. Needless to say we skipped that show!

WE were on Naviagtor 3 months ago and the comedian's were very funny, they seem to rotate the talent ( or in some case lack of talent) , we are normally very happy with RCCL entertainment, best thing to do is to add it to survey which you did.

Saw Gary Muledeer on Navigator earlier this year and he was a hoot. If you are old enough, you remember him from the Carson Tonight show. He also does a great Johnny Cash impersonation. Most guest entertainers are only on a ship for a short gig. So the comedians may vary from cruise to cruise.