Emerald E731 or C753

edl868

I have stayed in C753(20 nights)and E731(14 nights)on Emerald and prefer C753 as it is on the stern and seems more private.

I see this a little differently. E731 is covered as is C753 so they seem equally private. And E731 is a mini suite with a much larger balcony than C753 and you have a beautiful view of the wake even though it is a side-facing cabin. Just my opinion.

Edited by f-mattox

I see this a little differently. E731 is covered as is C753 so they seem equally private. And E731 is a mini suite with a much larger balcony than C753 and you have a beautiful view of the wake even though it is a side-facing cabin. Just my opinion.

Since we don't travel with others,the huge balcony on E731 is just not needed as is the extra space in a mini.We have had C753 or C752 on 6 different ships.To each their own!

You will certainly be happy with your choice. It's a great location, a larger room, a second TV, a small sofa, a larger bathroom, and a larger balcony.

In our case however, we turned down a move to a mini for very little money and stuck with C752 (identical to C753 but Port side rather than Starboard) which I had specifically booked. The balcony is smaller but this aft-facing Caribe balcony cabin has been my wife's favorite cabin to date. We absolutely loved the location and the view over the wake. I woke up in the night (as old guys usually do) and before returning to bed I went out and sat on the balcony looking out at the full moon over the wake. It was great. :)

E731 is my favorite mini, love the huge balcony as we usually travel with multiple friends and can all meet up at my cabin and fit on balcony. Also have had high tea served in cabin and lots of room for 8 on balcony.

WE just got off the Ruby Princess and had E731. We have had this exact cabin several times. (Sometimes E730 on the opposite side.). The balcony is almost twice as wide as the other minis on the E deck and they are also fully covered. We love these locations and I will try to get them every time we sail. Some report that they heard noise from Club Fusion downstairs. Sometimes we di, but it is minimal and we never have an issue.