HAL Cruise Atlas 2016 - 2017

GeriatricNurse

Thanks for letting us know they are available.

As these get more difficult to procure unless you have a source such as your TA, I am surprised HAL does not make them available to purchase for close to cost + shipping. We would certainly buy one each year, as long as they continue to have so much colorful information, i.e. do not degrade to a glorified 20-30 page cruise mailing.

I usually borrow one from the On Board Cruise Consultant when cruising and savor it slowly with an appropriate libation; one of those suggested by POA1, my Personal Drink Consultant. :)

As we purchase a house this Fall and save for a big cruise in October 2016, it looks like 2015 will be a cruise-less year :( and thus no perusing the new Cruise Atlas aboard this year. Patience ...

On my last cruise we asked the on board consultant for one and kept getting excuses - they are in my cabin, I'll send one to my cabin. Of course we never got one. Would love some tips on how to convince the Future Cruise consultant that we are deserving!