Help Needed! MCO and Port C

sassy~one

Cocoa Beach shuttle was awesome..

Depends when you're arriving...if it's later, stay near the airport... I am a HUGE fan of the Hyatt IN the airport....they also have a couple good restaurants, and the airport itself has several shops and places to eat that are outside security..

OR head to the pier area, and try the Country Inn, Residence Inn, Sheraton Four Points or one of the gazillion other hotels....

The people at Four Points were super nice to me when I stayed there...and Cocoa Beach shuttle was great too...I had to change my plans and they swiftly accommodated me!

We prefer to stay in Orlando (1000's of hotels in every price range) and then head to PC the next day.

"Best" is a limo with a stocked bar :D Most choose a one way car rental (cheap and give you flex to dine/stay/shop where you want) or shuttle - as suggested above, Cocoa Beach Shuttle is popular. Two more to check out are Travelynx and Cortrans

The two most used ways to get to PC is by private shuttle/ limo or lease a vechile. All of them provide a shuttle to the port. As for a hotel in the Orlando airport area. About a mile north of MCO there is a large hotel, restaurant complex. Google map T.G. Lee Blvd and you will see the complex both on left and right of Rte 436.