On Board Deposit and future credit?

septrack

Hi - we used our FCC to book a cruise for next April. If we decide not to take this cruise can our FCC be returned to our accounts, or did we just lose it? Thanks

I believe the official word from Princess is that you can return it once (or change your mind once) and it will go back to "your account to be used again". If you cancel the 2nd cruise, it will be refunded to you. This was the official word - not sure what happens in real life.

We have two FCC ($100 each) and one “Invitation for Friends” postcard. We usually book one cabin for us and one for our girls. Since the girls are under 18, we need to put one adult in each cabin. From what I’m reading, my husband can book two cabins with one FCC and all four of us would get the onboard credit and we’d need to pay the $300 remaining deposit. Or, he could use the two FCC we have, one per cabin, and we’d need to pay $200 remaining deposit. I’m not seeing where this “Invitation for Friends” postcard would benefit us within the family only if we find someone else to come along. Am I on the right track? Thanks.

Archived