Dawn Suite Help

e050377

Hello-

I am trying to decide between the 2 Bedroom Family Suite and the Deluxe Owners Suite which is also 2 bedroom. I know the DOS will be larger, but are there any additional perks that go with that cabin? Our only other suite experience was on the Star in a Family Suite. We loved the room, but friends we made had a different suite category and got preferred seating at shows and a couple of other things we didn't. I wouldn't have known they got extra perks except I went with one of them to a show one night and we sat in their special area which was nice! The difference in price is only $300, but if there are no differences in amenities or perks I'll keep my money and spend it on excursions instead!

Hello-

I am trying to decide between the 2 Bedroom Family Suite and the Deluxe Owners Suite which is also 2 bedroom. I know the DOS will be larger, but are there any additional perks that go with that cabin? Our only other suite experience was on the Star in a Family Suite. We loved the room, but friends we made had a different suite category and got preferred seating at shows and a couple of other things we didn't. I wouldn't have known they got extra perks except I went with one of them to a show one night and we sat in their special area which was nice! The difference in price is only $300, but if there are no differences in amenities or perks I'll keep my money and spend it on excursions instead!

See:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2252095

Hello-

Looking at the floor plan, I think the DOS is only 1 bedroom

My friend was in 12000 which is 2 bedroom---2 bathroom. I was in 12502, which is 1 huge living area with pull-out sofa, 1 master bedroom, and 1 bathroom.

Perks with the DOS also include the services of Butler & Concierge, breakfast & lunch in Cagney's, plus more.

We've been in 12000 a couple of times. It is 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - lots of space. And though it doesn't have a balcony it has an entire wall of windows at the front of the ship. It is a great suite and so are the perks! Enjoy! margretha