Verdi's Pizza Menu?

wdblake

I don't have copies of the menus but there are usually only about 5 different pizzas listed. What I do is just order what toppings I'd like, they never seem to have a problem with that. Just look to see what is on the other choices to make sure the toppings are avialable. At dinner they add Lasagne and Ravoli plus another dish or two.

On the ships that have a sit down Pizzeria (Sun/Dawn/Sea/Regal) all pizza has to be eaten in the restaurant and cannot be taken back to your cabin. Its not really listed as an option but you can call in a take out order from your cabin and they will deliver it.Haven't tried this yet but have heard the waiters explain this to several people when they asked about a take out pizza.

Wait time is usually not too bad, I'd say 10-20 minutes from time of order.

I sail on the Dawn Princess next sat and can't wait fro some pizza, I love it!

Doug

Can you order the pizza by the slice? I would never eat a whole pie & my husband doesn't eat pizza at all. I, on the other hand, love pizza.

Nancy

On the Sun, Dawn and Sea Princess - you can not order pizza by the slice. They are "individual size" - enough for one person. On the other ships, you can get pizza by the slice.

There are other things on the menu at night on the Sun, Dawn and Sea Princess if your husband doesn't like pizza - the lasagna is very good!

would like to see the verdi's menu. If you can relate all that is on the lunch and dinner menu that would be great? Is wait time 30 minutes? Can you take leftover pizza back to your cabin or order a pizza and take it with you?

I have a 4/8/05 lunchtime pizza menu from the Sun (large .jpg).

Wait time is 10-20 minutes, but the food is fresh made to order, no heat lamps here. And you can mix and match pizza ingredients.

It was open during embarkation in April on the Sun.

According to another poster, they do deliver to the cabin. Have not tried it though.

Verdis on the Sun became one of our favorite places to enjoy dinner on our port intensive cruises...we loved the laid back atmosphere, listening to the piano tunes coming up from the piano on the floor of the foyer, and people watching. It was an easy, great alternative to having dinner in the dining room, and was a "step up" service-wise, from dinner in the buffet.

Archived