Sorrentos breakfast?

I was reading the Freedom of the Seas Cruise Compasses from June 15, 2015 on the RCCL blog and on day 2 it says that Sorrentos has an Express Breakfast from 7:00AM - 9:30AM. Anyone know what that consists of?

I don't remember Sorrentos serving breakfast. Any info appreciated.

Thanks!

Not a misprint!

We accidently came upon this last week on Freedom . They have breakfast sandwiches similar to what Enchantment has at the park café. Breakfast burrito, ham/egg/cheese on english muffin, etc. We are told it is only on port days. Why not every day?

Cold pizza would be great:)

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

Not a misprint!

We accidently came upon this last week on Freedom . They have breakfast sandwiches similar to what Enchantment has at the park café. Breakfast burrito, ham/egg/cheese on english muffin, etc. We are told it is only on port days. Why not every day?

Cold pizza would be great:)

M

Excellent!! Thanks! Strange that it's only on port days. Maybe because they want to get everyone fed and then off the ship ASAP! Did you happen to try any of these?

TIA

Excellent!! Thanks! Strange that it's only on port days. Maybe because they want to get everyone fed and then off the ship ASAP! Did you happen to try any of these?

TIA

No sorry, we were actually coming from breakfast. I love the Enchantment breakfast burrito. Never tried the Mc Muffin type sandwich. They looked exactly like the sandwiches on Enchantment. Wonder if they are the same and come in to the ship frozen.

I remarked that I would be by the next day for the burrito and server told us it was just port days. It was the end of the cruise so I never had a chance to try any.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

No, we were actually coming from breakfast. I love the Enchantment breakfast burrito. Never tried the Mc Muffin type sandwich. They looked exactly like the sandwiches on Enchantment. Wonder if they are the same and come in to the ship frozen.

I remarked that I would be by the next day for the burrito and server told us it was just port days. It was the end of the cruise so I never had chance to try any.

M

Bummer!

Well - I'll check it out in October and let everyone know. (I will NOT be checking out any cold pizza!)

We will be on Independence in October. I hope they have them there. I like the Windjammer but sometimes you have a real early excursion planned and you just don't feel like dealing with the buffet. Hubby likes the pastries for breakfast in the cafe promenade but I don't care for sweets first thing in the morning.