How bad is Regal Princess E601?

michelle.zhang.90

It shouldn't be too bad. If you look at the deck plans, you're behind the back of a tender so you may have a partial view. Theo's website (Renmar) doesn't have any photos from this location. :(

Remember, you can always ask to be changed to another cabin in the same category if it's available.

Thank you Pam,

That's so much better than I thought! I'll keep it then. It was the last cabin in this category and I got it because the price is lower than other balcony cabins.

Just want to let you know that you are the one who answered many of my questions for my last (first) cruise. Thank you!

It shouldn't be too bad. If you look at the deck plans, you're behind the back of a tender so you may have a partial view. Theo's website (Renmar) doesn't have any photos from this location. :(

Remember, you can always ask to be changed to another cabin in the same category if it's available.

Just booked the Regal Princess E601 for our family of four (DH,DD,DS and me) for the spring break. So exited.

Was told the E601 is obstruct view. How bad is it?

Please help!

This picture shows E 622 which is about the same view you will have.

Regal%20E622f.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cpbOUbHIvOc4rOo5agGK6QaCANUzfviCgUAYfqUmrvT1VY2lmAlStoCvtwH4VFn6_FcERohGNA2r0e7KcvCNUXr7qc4DSOz3XQcar5cXXrKtmzCHaNo7O2Y1VcO84xRyBfRmJ8K3ajuit_C-u_l7UrTJFkl1RcoMTE7DzvBvga-cJ4Ag1h6mkC3PWpCnrvoy-Oglepj9wZ2q9kIqkP1NsnUVjuA59NLoI3OCDj35EbFLG_RQjcSoJp3i0QlYKzytl-_nE_8&attredirects=0

You can also check out my site, (see link below) and scroll down to the bottom and follow the links to the Royal/Regal. There are a few more pictures of E622 that will give you some idea what to expect.

Also, I would much appreciate if you could take some pictures while in your cabin and send them to me. My email is on my website.

Theo

Thank you Theo.

Will do if I do not change my cabin! DH is thinking about moving to another cabin.

Michelle

Regal%20E622f.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cpbOUbHIvOc4rOo5agGK6QaCANUzfviCgUAYfqUmrvT1VY2lmAlStoCvtwH4VFn6_FcERohGNA2r0e7KcvCNUXr7qc4DSOz3XQcar5cXXrKtmzCHaNo7O2Y1VcO84xRyBfRmJ8K3ajuit_C-u_l7UrTJFkl1RcoMTE7DzvBvga-cJ4Ag1h6mkC3PWpCnrvoy-Oglepj9wZ2q9kIqkP1NsnUVjuA59NLoI3OCDj35EbFLG_RQjcSoJp3i0QlYKzytl-_nE_8&attredirects=0

You can also check out my site, (see link below) and scroll down to the bottom and follow the links to the Royal/Regal. There are a few more pictures of E622 that will give you some idea what to expect.

Also, I would much appreciate if you could take some pictures while in your cabin and send them to me. My email is on my website.

Theo

We also got one of the Obstructed Cabins as well, and the location is almost identical to yours. It's kinda in between the middle of 2 tendering boats, so we are "ok" with the assigned cabin. Trust me, it could be a lot worse. You could have the middle of a tendering boat obstructing your entire balcony.

• 4 months later...

Theo

I have E605. My parents have E 603 Do you have a pic of those?????