Michaels Club Concierge

CHEZMARYLOU

As cruisestitch says, there is not chit to sign. It is just one of the great thing about Michael's Club that the service can be unobtrusive, where appropriate, so as not to interrupt conversations and/or entertainment.

If you really want to give gratuities from your on board account, you can request a form from Guest Relations/Michael's Club Concierge. This is the form used to adjust gratuities up or down and can also be used to make additional gratuities to others not included in the basic gratuities. I have, for example, to used it when I went to breakfast [only] in Blu for a week at the start of the cruise and then no more [and Blu was not my assigned dining room].

I didn't think you could "adjust" your gratuities "individually"...meaning, I didn't think you could say, "I want to do $50 to person 'A', and $25 to person 'B' from my onboard account"??

Thank You, project_gal,

I also was unaware that one could "fine tune" any additional gratuities via the form at Guest Services. That is great information to have. If Celebrity is vigilant, they can also be made aware of exceptional services being provided by individual crew members, by virtue of us willing to recognize their efforts, using this method.

Learned something new -- Today is a success. :)

N Ray H

• 10 months later...

On the Reflection now: Michael's Concierge Alex is fantastic. Congenial and efficient in all things that you ask him.

His co-concierge, Deny, has managed to insult me twice. He obviously doesn't know this, but his brashness could be tempered down to not offend.

Still - Celebrity is the best line going!

Brian