Hot Spots and Headlines: A Mariner Mediterranean Joint Live Blog

Mr Rumor

Brilliant blog, we have so much enjoyed hearing about your and your fellow bloggers adventures.

We enjoyed a wonderful cruise on the Mariner, which ended as you joined the ship in Istanbul and feel that you have extended our holiday by three weeks!

Thank you so much for taking us along with you. :)

I too would like to wish extend birthday greetings to Shauna!

I just learned that you will be on the Explorer next year - will the many CC Shauna fan club members get the opportunity to meet her? With all the CC members booked for that cruise, Shauna should hopefully have enough Regent points to select whatever she wants! The tote bag is absolutely adorable and something that points cannot buy!

Again, thank you for allowing us to join you on your vacation - there were many sighs of unhappiness when the office learned of the final post - my office has been following your adventure and have loved every minute of it and many were so happy to see the final post had a picture of Shauna!

gnomie :)

Edited by gnomie1

A big thanks to Mr. Rumor for his wonderful blog. I enjoying your writing very much and felt like I was on the cruise with you and your group. Like many others, I never posted a comment, but I certainly looked forward to signing on to Cruise Critic everyday to read about your adventure. Those of us who love to travel, love reading and hearing about other people's experiences almost as much as taking our own adventures. We read not just to learn about the ship and the destinations, but sometimes to relive our own travel highlights (and lowlights!). So, again, thanks so much for your blog and I very much look forward to "traveling" with you in the future.

I too would like to wish extend birthday greetings to Shauna!

I just learned that you will be on the Explorer next year - will the many CC Shauna fan club members get the opportunity to meet her? With all the CC members booked for that cruise, Shauna should hopefully have enough Regent points to select whatever she wants! The tote bag is absolutely adorable and something that points cannot buy!

Again, thank you for allowing us to join you on your vacation - there were many sighs of unhappiness when the office learned of the final post - my office has been following your adventure and have loved every minute of it and many were so happy to see the final post had a picture of Shauna!

gnomie :)

I apologize for the many errors in the above post - I was doing three things at one time and forgot to proof read before hitting (submit reply) - sorry!

Solent Girl and NanciEA - thank you so much for your posts - it means a lot to those of us on the group blog. We really enjoyed doing it and, as a result, got to know each other a lot more than if we hadn't been involved. We are very excited to be sailing with Mr. Rumor and Bigdogwon (plus several more CC'ers) on the Explorer next year (November). I predict that there will be more bloggers on one thread than Cruise Critic has ever seen!:D

Concur with Jackie. We had a really fun time doing the group blog. I won't be on the November cruise, as we are going to be on Silversea Galapagos around that time, but I will anxiously await reading all about it.

Rich, I am glad Shauna likes her stuff!