Royal Replenish Package Questions

Morning

I have a few questions on the Royal Replenish Package

What does premium Tea & Coffee mean? can you get a cappuccino from starbucks or some where else

How many bottles of water can you get at one time?

Can you take the bottle water off the boat when in port?

It says it includes Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice but does it include other juices eg tomato as I like a spiced tomato juice before dinner or is that cover under a virgin mary

does it include the juices from the gym I like my morning smoothee

Does it include milkshakes from JR or can you get a mikeshake from the bar

thanks

The Replenish does not cover any beverages at Starbucks on Oasis or Allure. However, you can get drinks like cappucino, espresso, and latte at Cafe Promenade, Cafe Latte-Tudes, and restaurants.

No juices from the gym are included.

Milkshakes at Johnny Rockets or other venues are not included.

I've never asked for more than one water at a time so not sure about that. You can always visit another bar to get another water if your severely dehydrated:D I doubt they would cover it if you asked for 5 waters at once at a bar............

No they don't care if you take water off the ship. Actually replenish package will cover the water they're "selling" at the ramp when you leave at the ports.

No milkshakes covered.

Edited by bouhunter

Morning

I have a few questions on the Royal Replenish Package

What does premium Tea & Coffee mean? can you get a cappuccino from starbucks or some where else

Oasis class ships - have a Stand alone Starbucks store which is not part of the ship. No packages are accepted there. However, the ship does have their own coffee stands, and you can get any specialty coffee there. Sometimes, on non-Oasis class ships, they do have Starbucks, but the ship makes it.

Just like all drinks, only one at a time? Don't know why you would need more than one at a time.

Before getting off the ship, they will have a "water stand" at the door, where you can get your water, so yes, you can take it off.

It says it includes Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice but does it include other juices eg tomato as I like a spiced tomato juice before dinner or is that cover under a virgin mary

The orange juice is a special item that is not from the bar, but only at breakfast. Any drink you can get from the bar, is covered based on your package.

does it include the juices from the gym I like my morning smoothee

Don't know, never see the inside of the gym.

thanks

Milkshakes are dessert, not a beverage. LOL. :D

Have fun.

Edited by Havingfun2010

The closest to a shake is to order a virgin Chocolate Mudslide.

yup, i was going to say this...

i had a few of these on the radiance a few weeks ago....got them in the schooner bar for 'free' :)

also the smoothies in the solarium were included for free in the replenish package...

and i had quite a few lattes from lattetudes....(at least 2 a day, sometimes 3)..

Edited by alaska_planner

We just got off Freedom on Sunday. My husband and Iboth bought this package. My drink is Club Soda or sparkling plain water. I was surprised that the coke dispensers had a choice "flat" or "sparkling" water. Though we really didn't carry the coke mug with us.

With dinner he always had an espresso after dinner. During the day he went to the Starbucks, in Sorrentos. He was never charged for his Americano black coffee. Maybe specialities are a charge?? IDK. He thought the WJ coffee was terrible. I don't drink coffee myself. I just ordered Strawberry Smoothies around the pool, no charge. They are very filling!

We paid $300 for our two 7 day packages. Damn I think that's high! But, with what RCCL charges without the package, we "saved" money. Oh, and as others noted Red Bull's are NOT included. But, we did receive Red Bulls for free when gambling at Roulette or Slots. I imagine they're FREE at any table.

:). Bobbi

Apart from the OASIS class ships that actually have a Starbucks shop onboard, all other ships do starbucks coffee from La Patisserie or Lattitudes or some other venue. These are included as premium coffee. So everywhere else on Oasis Class is included but not the actual Starbucks shop. Just ask before you order is this included on my package.

As for what it means. You get a coffee at dinner. This is non premium. So at the venues as mentioned you can get espresso, cappuccino, latte, hot chocolate as premium coffees and all flavours of tea from Earl Grey, morning breakfast, darjaling, fruit flavoured teas, etc all from "Fortnum and Masons"

ONE. If you get more then you will be charged for the whole order. This is also on any drinks you order. So if you are ordering for more guests on the same package. Take their card and present all the cards for all the drinks and you get served correctly.

YES, That is what it is for. I would get my bottle just before bedtime, put it in the fridge and take it in the morning.

In some restaurant areas or venues, there is a special machine that squeezes fresh oranges and makes the juice. This is not a breakfast thing, where everyone can get the juice. But you can order it anytime of the day from these venues, just look for the big bright orange machine with loads of oranges sat on top of it.

It does include Tomato juice but that is the bottle stuff used for bloody mary drinks and is available from the bars. Also all virgin drinks are included, just ask for any cocktail you see to be made virgin.

does it include the juices from the gym I like my morning smoothie

All non alcoholic drinks onboard are included except from speciality places. Not sure on the gym as never visited for a smoothie as it is the most unhealthy drink you can have. If you change nothing about your diet and exercise and just have a smoothie a day added to what you normally do, you will gain 1 stone in weight in a year. FACT.

NO, it doesn't include milkshakes from Johnny Rockets, but you can buy one and get one free, if you are a Crown & Anchor gold member or higher.

I had this package on my Anthem Cruise in July. I loved it and amazed what you can get from the bars. It takes about 4 drinks to break even aday. Well worth the money just for the coffees.

ONE. If you get more then you will be charged for the whole order. This is also on any drinks you order. So if you are ordering for more guests on the same package. Take their card and present all the cards for all the drinks and you get served correctly.

I had this package on my Anthem Cruise in July. I loved it and amazed what you can get from the bars. It takes about 4 drinks to break even aday. Well worth the money just for the coffees.

When we were on Adventure, we were able to get a Latte and a water and also a Virgin Drink and a water and a few times, late at night, I just went for water and was handed two. We typically went to the same place and they would have the water out when we walked up and asked us if we wanted a drink too... Maybe the smaller ships are more comfortable bending the rules a bit...

We just got off Freedom on Sunday. ... During the day he went to the Starbucks, in Sorrentos....

Just so no others are confused, there is no "branded" dedicated Starbucks venue on Freedom as there is on Oasis and Allure. There may be venues that serve coffee with Starbucks beans on Freedom, and they are included in the Replenish and Ultimate packages. However, the dedicated Starbucks kiosk on Oasis and Allure is not included.

Apart from the OASIS class ships that actually have a Starbucks shop onboard, all other ships do starbucks coffee from La Patisserie or Lattitudes or some other venue. These are included as premium coffee. So everywhere else on Oasis Class is included but not the actual Starbucks shop. Just ask before you order is this included on my package.

As for what it means. You get a coffee at dinner. This is non premium. So at the venues as mentioned you can get espresso, cappuccino, latte, hot chocolate as premium coffees and all flavours of tea from Earl Grey, morning breakfast, darjaling, fruit flavoured teas, etc all from "Fortnum and Masons"

Im on Allure so I will stay away from the "Actual Starbucks"

Thanks for that

YES, That is what it is for. I would get my bottle just before bedtime, put it in the fridge and take it in the morning.

Thanks Good Plan

In some restaurant areas or venues, there is a special machine that squeezes fresh oranges and makes the juice. This is not a breakfast thing, where everyone can get the juice. But you can order it anytime of the day from these venues, just look for the big bright orange machine with loads of oranges sat on top of it.

It does include Tomato juice but that is the bottle stuff used for bloody mary drinks and is available from the bars. Also all virgin drinks are included, just ask for any cocktail you see to be made virgin.

All non alcoholic drinks onboard are included except from speciality places. Not sure on the gym as never visited for a smoothie as it is the most unhealthy drink you can have. If you change nothing about your diet and exercise and just have a smoothie a day added to what you normally do, you will gain 1 stone in weight in a year. FACT.

I normally have a protien shake /smoothie blended juice each morning after exercise

NO, it doesn't include milkshakes from Johnny Rockets, but you can buy one and get one free, if you are a Crown & Anchor gold member or higher.

Not that lucky this is my first cruise

Thanks you answers were all very helpful and I think I will average 4 drinks a day so this looks like a go for me

• 2 months later...
Hi All, I'll be on my first cruise in July 2016 on Brilliance of the Seas, sailing from Barcelona. How much would I expect to pay for a hot chocolate without the Royal Replenish Package?

Recent price list from Rhapsody:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46455187&postcount=103

Thanks for the price list, this might be a silly question, but would any drink size, (Small, Medium, Large) be included in the package

All sizes were included in the package when my wife used it on our last cruise.

Thanks, you may be able to answer another question for me, where is the freshly squeezed orange juice available on the Brilliance and what would it's cost be without a package?

WIndjammer and the Main Dining Room. About $5 with gratuity.