Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

I can see Indy and Navigator from Southampton. Don't think I am allowed to give the name of the site this info is on [emoji852] but if anyone wants dates or itinerary I will have a look. No prices atm.

Can you take a look at TA cruises April/May? Ships and length if you can find it. Thanks :-)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Indy doing southern Caribbean from San Juan? Wow, I was planning to go in September but I'll gladly wait until November if that's when her sailings start!! That's exciting news :)

I can see Indy TA from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale on 29th Oct with a stop in San Juan. Asterix next to San Juan - no idea what that means.

Then 2 days gap. And then sailings Southern Caribbean from St Juan starting on 18th Nov (9 nights)

Can you take a look at TA cruises April/May? Ships and length if you can find it. Thanks :-)

I can only see Indy and Navigator.

Sorry, I can't see any TA's at the moment.

Ships lengths etc will be on Royals web site, maybe?

I can only see Indy and Navigator.

Sorry, I can't see any TA's at the moment.

Ships lengths etc will be on Royals web site, maybe?

Thanks for looking. I went to my usual website and can only see up until mid-April. Tried looking up TA's but no luck. I'll just have to wait until next week to find out :)

I can see Indy and Navigator from Southampton. Don't think I am allowed to give the name of the site this info is on ☹ but if anyone wants dates or itinerary I will have a look. No prices atm.

Oops that wasn't very clear. I am in the UK so I'm looking at Europe Summer 2017 from Southampton

Her Europe deployment is similar to this year, Norway and Baltic from Copenhagen and some Stockholm.

Do you have any official information on that?

Sadly even http://www.cruisecal.com does not show the itineraries for summer/fall 2017, the past years the website showed some future itineraries of X and RCCL ships.

However, I would also assume that Serenade has a very similar deployment in 2017 as in 2016, starting from Copenhagen and Stockholm.

According to the cruise schedule of Copenhagen in 2017, Vision is also scheduled to be based in Copenhagen from late July 2017, with several Baltic sailings.

Here's the link: http://www.cmport.com/ships-in-port/cruise-ships/cruise-list-2017 - just open the excel file. :)

-Brilliance otS: Apr 17 - May 01, 13 nights Tampa - Barcelona

-Freedom otS: Apr 23 - May 07, 14 nights Ft. Lauderdale to Barcelona

-Jewel otS: Apr 23 - May 06, 13 nights San Juan - Civitavecchia (Rome)

-Navigator otS: Apr 29 - May 12, 13 nights Miami - Southampton

For Indy there's currently no TA listed yet. And Rhapsody's spring TA is currently shown as sold out nearly everywhere.

Edited by celebrity_fan

Thanks for looking. I went to my usual website and can only see up until mid-April. Tried looking up TA's but no luck. I'll just have to wait until next week to find out :)

17th Apr 2017 (15 nights) Brilliance of the Seas

Tampa, San Juan, Puerto Rico, Gibraltar, Malaga, Spain, Barcelona

2nd Apr 2017 (15 nights) Freedom of the Seas

Fort Lauderdale, Lisbon, Cadiz, Seville, Malaga, Spain, Palma de Mallorca.

Barcelona

28th Apr 2017 (14 nights) Navigator of the Seas

Miami, Ponta Delgada, Azores, Lisbon, Vigo, Spain, La Coruna, Spain, Paris (Le Havre) Southampton

22nd Apr 2017 (14 nights) Jewel of the Seas

San Juan, Puerto Rico, La Palma, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Gibraltar, Alicante, Rome (Civitavecchia)...

18th May 2017 (16 nights) Legend of the Seas repositioning.

Dubai, Muscat, Oman, Aqaba, Jordan, Suez Canal Transit, Jerusalem, Haifa, Athens (Piraeus), Venice

Vision repositions from Venice to Amsterdam on April 19th. The official itinerary has not been defined yet. April 19th to Barcelona and then on to Amsterdam for May 9th.

The Serenade sailing from Port Everglades to Copenhagen has not been released yet. April 17th to Barcelona and then on to Amsterdam for May 1st and Le Havre on the 29th of April arriving at Copenhagen on May 3rd.

The Indy sailing from Port Everglades to Southampton has not been released yet. April 17 to April 28th.

Edited by MADflyer

Barcelona

Miami, Ponta Delgada, Azores, Lisbon, Vigo, Spain, La Coruna, Spain, Paris (Le Havre) Southampton

San Juan, Puerto Rico, La Palma, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Gibraltar, Alicante, Rome (Civitavecchia)...

Dubai, Muscat, Oman, Aqaba, Jordan, Suez Canal Transit, Jerusalem, Haifa, Athens (Piraeus), Venice

Vision repositions from Venice to Amsterdam on April 19th. The official itinerary has not been defined yet. April 19th to Barcelona and then on to Amsterdam for May 9th.

The Serenade sailing from Port Everglades to Copenhagen has not been released yet. April 17th to Barcelona and then on to Amsterdam for May 1st and Le Havre on the 29th of April arriving at Copenhagen on May 3rd.

The Indy sailing from Port Everglades to Southampton has not been released yet. April 17 to April 28th.

Thanks a lot. As far as I know I am still booked on the Rhapsody crossing, but there are other interesting ones.

Cindy

So am I understanding correctly that there will be THREE ships wintering in San Juan? Jewel, Adventure and Independence? Wow!!!

It is unclear if Jewel will remain at San Juan. She currently has a TA sailing scheduled to San Juan.

Jewel does have port bookings at St. Maarten, but is not on a regular pattern.

She appears about once a month on the port schedule at St. Maarten.

RCI appears to have used 'Vision of the Seas' as a place holder for what have become all the Legend calls for the Venice season.

Legend seems to take all the calls that have booked for months at Dubrovnik and Split as 'vision'

The 12 night itineraries have slight variance. Some are Western Med and others Western and Greece.

n

Here is one of the Western

Barcelona

00:00 17:00

2 Nice (Villefranche)

3 Florence & Pisa (Livorno)

4 Rome (Civitavecchia)

5 Amalfi

6 At Sea

7-8 Venice - Overnight onboard

9 Koper, Slovenia

10 Kotor, Montenegro

11-12 At Sea - 2 days

Barcelona

06:00 00:00

Here is one of the Western/Greece sailings.

Barcelona

2 Cannes, France

3 Florence & Pisa (Livorno)

4 Rome (Civitavecchia)

5-6 At Sea - 2 days

7 Athens (Piraeus)

8 Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey *

9 Santorini (Thira)

10 At Sea

11 Valletta, Malta

12 At Sea

Barcelona

Bummer. I hope to see at least one Jewel itinerary that stays in the Western med and picks up Messina and Valletta :)

While Serenade will take a more southerly route to Le Havre and Amsterdam and into Copenhagen, the first sailing from Copenhagen seems to be a UK/Scotland sailing. It is unclear if the sailing goes all the way to Iceland.

There appear to be some good B2B2B potential with the varied Copenhagen season for Serenade.

And an increase for airfare to San Juan....which is already expensive.

Sorta not....we've done this now 3 times to San Juan (Adventure), and the fares can be reasonable depending on when you book and which airline.

Keeping in mind that Adventure will be refit this fall and have slightly larger capacity...overall...the changes will increase passenger capacity between Adventure & Indy, especially if the routes are modified as speculated.

Serenade seems to sail on a early northern TA from Copenhagen on August 26th 2017 that will head to Oslo and then most likely Scotland, the Faroe Islands and Iceland and would seem to be repositioning for the Canada/NE mini-season from September 2017.

Bummer. I hope to see at least one Jewel itinerary that stays in the Western med and picks up Messina and Valletta :)

Jewel is alternating between Eastern and Western MED sailings during the summer 2017 season.

Most sailings are

Rome (Civitavecchia)

2 Cannes, France

3 Ajaccio, Corsica

4 Barcelona

5 Palma de Mallorca

6 Cagliari, Sardinia

7 At Sea

Rome (Civitavecchia)

Serenade seems to sail on a early northern TA from Copenhagen on August 26th 2017 that will head to Oslo and then most likely Scotland, the Faroe Islands and Iceland and would seem to be repositioning for the Canada/NE mini-season from September 2017.

This one sounds interesting! :D

Hoping for this one in 2018!

Jewel is alternating between Eastern and Western MED sailings during the summer 2017 season.

Most sailings are

Rome (Civitavecchia)

2 Cannes, France

3 Ajaccio, Corsica

4 Barcelona

5 Palma de Mallorca

6 Cagliari, Sardinia

7 At Sea

Rome (Civitavecchia)

Thanks MadFlyer! You are awesome and I appreciate all of the posts!

Was hoping for a longer itineraries (like 2016) so maybe there will be a couple early and late season :)

Sorta not....we've done this now 3 times to San Juan (Adventure), and the fares can be reasonable depending on when you book and which airline.

Keeping in mind that Adventure will be refit this fall and have slightly larger capacity...overall...the changes will increase passenger capacity between Adventure & Indy, especially if the routes are modified as speculated.

Our airfares from orf (norfolk) are always twice as much to san juan than any Florida port city for Friday/Saturday. Especially return flights.

Next time we go we will fly on Tuesday or Wednesday when it's a bit more reasonable and hang out.

Barcelona

Thanks for all the information.....

Do you see any of the Fall TAs listed?