Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Does anyone know how accurate the Eskimo site is? They have new sailings listed for Anthem with a ton of 7 nights to Nassau, in Oct, Nov. & Dec 2017 and then again in Feb. and March for 2018. I don't see any 10 night sailings and only a few 12 night sailings in January 2018.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

And going east, the Indy is doing essentially that cruise in reverse. I like the looks of the eastbound Jewel as stated on the Eskimo site, but it is not yet up on the Royal site. Any rumors about the Serenade?

I have been waiting for more info on the Serenade too. Just checked the same site again and nothing is loaded :(

Anyone have any details?

That was what I was guessing it would be....even though the "Eskimos" showed it ending in San Juan and cruising out of SJU afterward. Darn!

It is the same exact itinerary as they are doing this year. For me I like the mix of the transatlantic with a Caribbean holiday. Means I can get a bit of fun and sun before the long winter :D

just called royal the guy said he had no clue for me to keep checkin I will I sure lov the itinery on indy oct next yr sounds good never been on a ta always wanted to do one if I ever do one I will be happyyy love the fact of bein onboard that long

just called royal the guy said he had no clue for me to keep checkin I will I sure lov the itinery on indy oct next yr sounds good never been on a ta always wanted to do one if I ever do one I will be happyyy love the fact of bein onboard that long

Just keep looking Tara, I suspect prices will show up in the next 24 hours.

I just did a search on transatlantics between Oct 1, 2017 and Nov 30, 2017. Two cruises came up, but no prices yet.

Thanks. When I did a search it says "X" number of itineraries....but then nothing loads below. Maybe system overloaded!?

Edit: Now it is showing. Thx!

Edited by skiiergirl

I just did a search on transatlantics between Oct 1, 2017 and Nov 30, 2017. Two cruises came up, but no prices yet.

I did that too, Bob but I'm getting three showing up.. no prices -- and all "sold out".. ;)

I just checked your link and I'm getting Rhapsody in addition to the two shown.

Edited by hancogran

I did that too, Bob but I'm getting three showing up.. no prices -- and all "sold out".. ;)

I'm seeing Indy and Navigator from Southampton. What other cruise are you seeing?

Disappointed with the itinerary. I was hoping for some Atlantic islands in the mix.

Agree....

The Indy is out for me.....

Don't like the idea of doing Caribbean islands before the TA starts or ends. Rather see the Azores or Canary islands. Wish Royal would stop in Morocco like Celebrity has been doing.

Mine is saying '11 of 3 itineraries' (???!!!) and then nothing loading :-( I'm in Australia if that helps at all...

At least that explains why the numbers are upside down.;):p

Edited by clarea