Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Sorry, I was thinking Boston or NJ. Whichever is the port for the Canada trips.

When the Rhapsody TA was being cancelled someone noted that it was headed to Cape Liberty via Aruba I believe

Well there's already Anthem out of NJ and Grandeur out of Baltimore doing Bermuda. I think the NE is covered as far as Bermuda is concerned. lol

Darn right it would. Asked Royal for years and they only had a 9 or 10 night non work friendly itinerary.

MSC is going to Bermuda from Miami and I'm on it. Their call in Bermuda is too short but they did that to squeeze Nassau (why??) In.

Carnival has one trip to Bermuda from Florida too. 8 day with a terrific itinerary but price was stupid.

Come on Royal give us a 7 or 8 night trip to Bermuda from Florida!

Is it on the Devina?

Yes, I remember. That would be fabulous.

I'm on if you're on Emmy :D

:) :) Erik -Went on Vision in June 2014 stopped in Charleston, 2 nights Bermuda, Nassau

Darn right it would. Asked Royal for years and they only had a 9 or 10 night non work friendly itinerary.

MSC is going to Bermuda from Miami and I'm on it. Their call in Bermuda is too short but they did that to squeeze Nassau (why??) In.

Carnival has one trip to Bermuda from Florida too. 8 day with a terrific itinerary but price was stupid.

Come on Royal give us a 7 or 8 night trip to Bermuda from Florida!

I looked at that Carnival one as well. It even went out from my neck of the woods (PC)

There isn't any 7 nighters, however.

Didn't Bermuda cruises used to do two stops for a 7 nighter out of the NE? Laura did one out of Boston that had at least two stops. They even got a voucher to eat at local restaurants. Might of even been 3

Didn't Bermuda cruises used to do two stops for a 7 nighter out of the NE? Laura did one out of Boston that had at least two stops. They even got a voucher to eat at local restaurants. Might of even been 3

Not sure about the multiple stops. That would've been years ago when the smaller ships could fit in Hamilton/St. Georges.

The Bermuda cruises from NJ have been 5 nighters with one night in Bermuda. Up until this year, there have been 7 nighters from Baltimore with 2 overnights, but for some reason they changed them to 5 nights also. Now its either the Breakaway or Summit.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Not sure about the multiple stops. That would've been years ago when the smaller ships could fit in Hamilton/St. Georges.

The Bermuda cruises from NJ have been 5 nighters with one night in Bermuda. Up until this year, there have been 7 nighters from Baltimore with 2 overnights, but for some reason they changed them to 5 nights also. Now its either the Breakaway or Summit.

Rhapsody is kinda small. ;)

So if Anthem and Grandeur do 5 and 9 nights, they only go to Bermuda every other week. Doesn't seem overly saturated to me.

A third ship for Bermuda? Maybe, but where should she sail from? Cape Liberty and Baltimore are already done by Anthem and Grandeur.

Or Rhapsody serves as second ship from Cape Liberty, and switches to the Québec itineraries in Sep/Oct.

Yes to your last sentence.

Or Rhapsody 7 nights from Boston? (NCL does this...)

But I would prefer a second ship from NJ.

Laura's Bermuda was on NCL out of Boston. However, the Intel being discussed when our Rhapsody TA was being cancelled pointed to NJ.

Or Rhapsody 7 nights from Boston? (NCL does this...)

This was my first thought as well, but unlikely, since Serenade finalizes her TA in Boston in late August 2017 - so I cannot imagine to have Rhapsody out of Boston as well.

If Serenade sailed to Cape Liberty in Aug. 2017, Rhapsody could have been an option for Boston, however.

There aren't any 7 nighters, however.

I see

Didn't Explorer do 7 night Bermuda when she was in Bayonne?

I did Bermuda on the Summit and loved it.

Yes....we did a 7nt Bermuda on Explorer in 2013. This was just after doing b2b Bayonne to Quebec City and back.

I see

Didn't Explorer do 7 night Bermuda when she was in Bayonne?

I did Bermuda on the Summit and loved it.

Edited by TheHappyWanderers

Anthem itineraries April through October 21, 2017. Mainly the same as last year.

9N Caribbean alternating with 5N Bermuda May through August

9N Canada & N/E alternating with 5N Bermuda September & October.

Two odd cruises, 4/29/17, 7N Bermuda & Boston and 6/22/17, 4N Bermuda.

Anthem itineraries April through October 21, 2017. Mainly the same as last year.

Where are you getting this info?

I am thinking the 4 night Bermuda June 22 is to coincide with the 2017 America's cup final races in Bermuda.