What time does Oasis arrive to port?

1. the ship usually arrives between 5:30 and 6:30 am appx

I have a question

Can you really see the ship come in from your room? I usually stay at one of the hotels on state route 84 as their are resteraunts and shopping close by. However, I do love the ships comming in. I used to stay at the holiday inn downtown miami as it faced the port and I would do exactly what You are asking. I would get up early to watch the ships come in.

I am thinking about switching but would love to hear from someone as to how close of view you actually get. I know the webcam is on this property, but that does not really let you know how much you can see.

Thanks...

I will be sailing away on the Oasis on Saturday Sept. 12th. I have a room booked at the Hyatt peir 66 so that I can watch the Oasis arrive into port. What time should I be up to watch it arrive???

Thank you in advance!

The port schedule says it is coming in at 6:15 which is later than it usually arrives. I would check this link out the night before so you can see if they have updated the arrival time.

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webclient/public/publicmovements.aspx

I have a question

Can you really see the ship come in from your room? I usually stay at one of the hotels on state route 84 as their are resteraunts and shopping close by. However, I do love the ships comming in. I used to stay at the holiday inn downtown miami as it faced the port and I would do exactly what You are asking. I would get up early to watch the ships come in.

I am thinking about switching but would love to hear from someone as to how close of view you actually get. I know the webcam is on this property, but that does not really let you know how much you can see.

Thanks...

looking at the property on google earth suggests it's pretty close, but you'd have to make sure your room was in the tower high enough and on the correct side.

We stayed at the Embassy Suites the night before our August 1, 2015 sailing.

We had a port side suite and the Oasis sailed in approximately 5:50am.

At least thats what the camera time said.

(and yes it was the correct time)

Sea Ya

I would wake up at 5am and then check the website http://www.marinetraffic.com

search for Oasis of the Seas. it will show you exactly where the ship is.

At the Hyatt 66 you need to make sure you are in the tower and the correct side. (fyi the less $$ rooms are NOT in the tower)

I would take a short walk and go to the top of the 17th St bridge. GREAT view from there

1. the ship usually arrives between 5:30 and 6:30 am appx

I have a question

Thanks...

I have watched the webcam on Saturday mornings and have seen the Oasis in the channel as early as 5:30 am. The best view from the Hyatt Pier 66 is from the Tower rooms.

The Hyatt Pier 66, IMO,has the best view of the ships coming into port. We always stay there when going out of FLL. The odd floors have balconies that are a bit smaller but they have a railing you can see thru rather than the concrete enclosure of the even floor balconies. 1371 is the best for viewing. One time Oasis came in at 4:50AM so wake up early. It's a great site to see and the way I love to start my cruise day. Have a great cruise!

I will be sailing away on the Oasis on Saturday Sept. 12th. I have a room booked at the Hyatt peir 66 so that I can watch the Oasis arrive into port. What time should I be up to watch it arrive???

Thank you in advance!

I hope you got to see it.

foggyoasis.jpg

If I go to bed early enough and I get a hotel on 17th St Causeway, I like to get up in the morning and watch the ships come in from the bridge. Depending on how many ships there are in port determines how early they come in.

Sadly, the prices of the hotels on 17th have gone up so high lately its hard to keep staying there!

If I go to bed early enough and I get a hotel on 17th St Causeway, I like to get up in the morning and watch the ships come in from the bridge. Depending on how many ships there are in port determines how early they come in.

Sadly, the prices of the hotels on 17th have gone up so high lately its hard to keep staying there!

I wonder if they are up year or around or just seasonal? I guess I'll start checking after Christmas.