New Diamond perk?

emilygrace

So happy about this ... hopefully, we will get a few bottles of water as some have stated. Heck, the more the better! Just wondering, could we use our Diamond nightly coupons for water to take back to our room -- that is, if there is anything left after we use them for cocktails??

I went into my preferences and filled this out. I learn so much on these boards. Thanks everyone!

[quote name='Cruise Raider']So happy about this ... hopefully, we will get a few bottles of water as some have stated. Heck, the more the better! Just wondering, could we use our Diamond nightly coupons for water to take back to our room -- that is, if there is anything left after we use them for cocktails??

I went into my preferences and filled this out. I learn so much on these boards. Thanks everyone![/QUOTE]

NO what a waste :D

[quote name='Cruise Raider']So happy about this ... hopefully, we will get a few bottles of water as some have stated. Heck, the more the better! Just wondering, could we use our Diamond nightly coupons for water to take back to our room -- that is, if there is anything left after we use them for cocktails??

I went into my preferences and filled this out. I learn so much on these boards. Thanks everyone![/QUOTE]

We always bring refillable(large mouth) water containers and fill them from glasses of water or flavored water. Used to bring a case of water, since DH needs to drink a lot of water, but it is much easier to use the refillable ones. We fill them several times a day and make sure we have one for the evening.

[quote name='wannalottadough']Right from the website: "One gift amenity per household. The selection by the primary person in your Crown & Anchor Society membership is considered the top gift selection.Your Welcome Gift drink needs to be updated 7 days before saildate to complete orders onboard.

I'm not concerned with how many cans or half cans of diet coke I get, just thought it was amusing. I would think they would change this because it just sounds really cheap.[/QUOTE]

Agree past 3 cruises we have been diamond. Both of us have diet coke listed and each time we have gotten 1 coke and 1 bottle of water

[quote name='BARNET']NO what a waste :D[/QUOTE]

Yah, you are most likely correct....and nothing like that will happen on my watch!! LOL

I will probably just buy some bottled water or refill the empties. We sometimes take a case onboard with us but only when we sail out of San Francisco, as we are just down the road a bit from the pier. When we fly, we just make due with whatever is onboard.