It's Been A Few Years.....

Desertbelle

It's been a few years since our last cruise on Celebrity and I am wondering if a couple of our very favorite things are being done. We will be on the Reflection.

1. We loved the late afternoon/early evening sushi in the buffet area, and we could take the sushi outside, order a drink and listen to live guitar music. It was so lovely and I really hope that's still happening.

2. I love the cold muesli in the buffet for breakfast, served with lots of nuts and seeds. I miss that so much. If they still have it I might even make myself get up early enough for breakfast most mornings. :D

It's been a few years since our last cruise on Celebrity and I am wondering if a couple of our very favorite things are being done. We will be on the Reflection.

1. We loved the late afternoon/early evening sushi in the buffet area, and we could take the sushi outside, order a drink and listen to live guitar music. It was so lovely and I really hope that's still happening.

2. I love the cold muesli in the buffet for breakfast, served with lots of nuts and seeds. I miss that so much. If they still have it I might even make myself get up early enough for breakfast most mornings. :D

Infinity afternoon buffet had lovely sushi and muesli at morning buffet January this year. Sushi was very popular.

I am also a fan of the muesli. A couple of mornings I couldn't find it on the buffet (Reflection, January 2015). But, subsequent research indicates it may be a regular thing on the Aqua Spa Cafe menu (free, not restricted to Aqua Class).

It's been a few years since our last cruise on Celebrity and I ... it I might even make myself get up early enough for breakfast most mornings. :D

Where've you been? We've missed you. We've been worried sick.

- Joel

Muesli was available in the buffet area of the Eclipse on our TA this past April...hopefully will be again on Reflection!

Can't answer about the sushi....but if you are referring to a guitarist in the Sunset bar, they did have that most afternoons on Eclipse too....

Just saying.....my husband eats an early breakfast and later brings me breakfast in bed as well as his second breakfast....works really well for this sleepyhead....doing the med next year so I will have to amend my usual schedule to get off the ship much earlier!

Just saying.....my husband eats an early breakfast and later brings me breakfast in bed as well as his second breakfast....works really well for this sleepyhead....doing the med next year so I will have to amend my usual schedule to get off the ship much earlier!

You have a very sweet husband. :) No doubt mine would bring it to me, if I asked....I need to remember to ask.

Both the sushi and the bircher muesli was available on all of our cruises, so I think you will be fine :)