Missed a Pinnacle Upsell

kelleherdl

Darn,

Just missed a Pinnacle Suite upsell. :( The email was timed 1:30. I didn't get back to my email until 2:38PM. It was gone when I called. :(:(:(

Dennis

That's why my TA has my cell phone number! Not sure how the PCC would handle it, as I have always transferred my booking before final payment. I have gotten Neptune upsells in each of my cruises.

Darn,

Just missed a Pinnacle Suite upsell. :( The email was timed 1:30. I didn't get back to my email until 2:38PM. It was gone when I called. :(:(:(

Dennis

Mind sharing the details of the upsell offer? How much and how long a cruise?

That's why my TA has my cell phone number! Not sure how the PCC would handle it, as I have always transferred my booking before final payment. I have gotten Neptune upsells in each of my cruises.

The upsells don't go thru the PCC. You have to phone the dept. that handles it. Best thing to do when it's about time for upsells to come out is to watch your email. In the case of pinnacles there may only be one available so there is no time to dilly dally. They used to send them out after hours but they don't seem to do that now.

The upsells don't go thru the PCC. You have to phone the dept. that handles it. Best thing to do when it's about time for upsells to come out is to watch your email. In the case of pinnacles there may only be one available so there is no time to dilly dally. They used to send them out after hours but they don't seem to do that now.

Some years ago, we got an upsell offer from our PCC.

The price was ridiculous but nevertheless it came through the PCC to us directly.

I had gone down to the fitness center 1 minute before the email came in. So I was away from my desk. I did call reservations as soon as I could, but it was gone. My BIL got the same offer. He didn't know what to do so he tried to call me.

The upsell was for the 18 September Noordam, 7 day. The offer was $849pp. Since we only paid for an SC GTD and got assigned a nice SA close to the Neptune Lounge I would have taken it. My BIL would have taken it as well if he had known to call right away.

Dennis

I had gone down to the fitness center 1 minute before the email came in. So I was away from my desk. I did call reservations as soon as I could, but it was gone. My BIL got the same offer. He didn't know what to do so he tried to call me.

The upsell was for the 18 September Noordam, 7 day. The offer was $849pp. Since we only paid for an SC GTD and got assigned a nice SA close to the Neptune Lounge I would have taken it. My BIL would have taken it as well if he had known to call right away.

Dennis

That was a good deal.

I've given my TA standing instructions about what my price point is for the upsell, and told him that if he gets notice of it to grab it without the need for further instruction.

We're now under 4 weeks for our Oct 10 on the Rotterdam. Hoping for some good news! ;)

I've given my TA standing instructions about what my price point is for the upsell, and told him that if he gets notice of it to grab it without the need for further instruction.

We're now under 4 weeks for our Oct 10 on the Rotterdam. Hoping for some good news! ;)

I did the last time with my TA - I was worried when I saw others getting offers, she had already selected my cabin based on her knowledge of my preferences and DH got a grand surprise :)