What nights will be formal on 11 Night Canada/New England?

Cruisin_Vol_Fan

(Asking for my parents...I can only wish to be on this cruise!)

On the upcoming October 11, 2015 Canada/New England 11-Night cruise, does anyone know which nights will be formal? I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping someone has historical knowledge/experience and can help. Thanks!

We did the 10 night Quebec City to NYC with the first night in Quebec City and the next night was the Sea Day and the formal night. Almost all if not all Princess Cruises hold Formal Night on the first sea day and some on longer than 14 days will do a second sea day formal night, but we have only done a 14 day cruise, it could also come on a second sea day on a 12-14 day cruise, but the Patter will tell you when.

(Asking for my parents...I can only wish to be on this cruise!)

On the upcoming October 11, 2015 Canada/New England 11-Night cruise, does anyone know which nights will be formal? I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping someone has historical knowledge/experience and can help. Thanks!

Believe you are speaking about the 10 night Caribbean Princess, Bayonne, NJ to Quebec City. Ten day cruises are scheduled to have two formal nights. Best guess will be the second night, Newport, R.I when the ship is scheduled to depart at 4pm and then again on the last and only sea day, day nine.