I beat turtles06- it's ALL GONE!!!!

conandrob240

There is a thread by turtles06 saying they switch his entertainment. I think I have him beat! I just logged in and every dining reservation I fought so hard for, evwry entertainment reservation and iFLY is ALL GONE from my cruise planner for the 11/22 Anthem cruise!!!!!

Do I assume it's a glitch and will all come back or do I freak out now?!?!?!

I just logged in and every dining reservation I fought so hard for, evwry entertainment reservation and iFLY is ALL GONE from my cruise planner for the 11/22 Anthem cruise!!!!!

This happened right before our quantum cruise last year, but when i called it was all in the system, and when i got onboard everything was right. keeping my fingers crossed it's just an IT glitch for you, too.

This happened right before our quantum cruise last year, but when i called it was all in the system, and when i got onboard everything was right. keeping my fingers crossed it's just an IT glitch for you, too.

One month prior to the Quantum cruise in February, all of my entertainment that I worked so hard dropped from my cruise planner. Had to call C&A to find probable replacement to complement my dinner reserves. Also, check the entertainment schedules when on board, because our Abba show on the 2nd day was re-scheduled to a different time and we weren't informed. Thank God that some of the performers became ill, and 2 performances had to be rescheduled to late in the week. Also, if it's a popular performer/show, make sure you get there at least 30-45 minutes prior. With Abba, we got there 20 min. prior and wound up looking around a pole--seats went fast.

Edited by nelblu
addl data

One month prior to the Quantum cruise in February, all of my entertainment that I worked so hard dropped from my cruise planner. Had to call C&A to find probable replacement to complement my dinner reserves. Also, check the entertainment schedules when on board, because our Abba show on the 2nd day was re-scheduled to a different time and we weren't informed. Thank God that some of the performers became ill, and 2 performances had to be rescheduled to late in the week. Also, if it's a popular performer/show, make sure you get there at least 30-45 minutes prior. With Abba, we got there 20 min. prior and wound up looking around a pole--seats went fast.

We were on the Quantum last Dec. The same thing happened to many of us but it was because they were "locking" the reservation data and it was still in the system but not available to the customer. I think they start doing that about 1 month out. I do not know why, they just do.

I'm sure that's not what you meant . . .

We were on the Quantum last Dec. The same thing happened to many of us but it was because they were "locking" the reservation data and it was still in the system but not available to the customer. I think they start doing that about 1 month out. I do not know why, they just do.

In my case I could not get a proper explanation from the entertainment desk and did not want to take a chance of no-shows. They could not even tell me how many headliners were on this cruise. Utilized the C&A desk to be sure I had what show I wanted and complement my dinners times.