First Time Cruising....Drinks question

cnfno1

Hi everyone. My wife and I will be sailing RCI Liberty of the Seas from Bayonne, NJ for a 5 night cruise to Bermuda. This will be our first time cruising, and we're very excited!! ....

I did have a question regarding drinks that are availble on the ship. We don't plan to purchase any drinks packages since neither of us drink alcohol much and have cut-out sodas. So we we're wondering what drinks are included in our regular cruise package......I figured tap-water and juice, but is there anything else?....and how readily available will they be?

Thanks very much for your help in advance!

The beverages Bob mentioned are available at any dining venue and tap water is available at any bar. We always take a couple of empty sports bottles and fill them with lemonade or iced tea to have at the pool or in our cabin.

Hi everyone. My wife and I will be sailing RCI Liberty of the Seas from Bayonne, NJ for a 5 night cruise to Bermuda. This will be our first time cruising, and we're very excited!! ....

Which one are you doing? The one at the beginning of the month (10/3) or the later one?

The buffet has drinks all day and night. Coffee, tea, lemonade, etc.

Except that the buffet is not open "all day and night". On Liberty, like most RC ships, the Windjammer buffet closes around 9:30 P.M.

The Café Promenade, however, is almost 24/7, and has ice water, coffee and tea.

:)

But do be aware that the fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast does come at a charge. Some have been surprised to be charged after reading about free juice. The juice by the glass at drink stations in the Windjammer is free.

You may want to take a look at the non-alcoholic Royal Replenish package, which provides all drinks without the alcohol including fresh squeezed OJ, specialty coffees, and frozen mixers!:p This is a great option for non-drinkers!;)

Except that the buffet is not open "all day and night". On Liberty, like most RC ships, the Windjammer buffet closes around 9:30 P.M.

I can confirm that on Quantum, you can get a limited selection of food at the Windjammer as late as 3:30am. Late-night fries anyone?

I did have a question regarding drinks that are availble on the ship. We don't plan to purchase any drinks packages since neither of us drink alcohol much and have cut-out sodas. So we we're wondering what drinks are included in our regular cruise package......I figured tap-water and juice, but is there anything else?....and how readily available will they be?

Thanks very much for your help in advance!

Its not get the drink package or drink water all trip. You can skip the package, and still get fresh squeezed juice or a smoothie any time you want!

I can confirm that on Quantum, you can get a limited selection of food at the Windjammer as late as 3:30am. Late-night fries anyone?

The OP asked about the Liberty. I responded to that, and said "most". Yes, Quantum class ships have a 24/7 Windjammer.

You may want to take a look at the non-alcoholic Royal Replenish package, which provides all drinks without the alcohol including fresh squeezed OJ, specialty coffees, and frozen mixers!:p This is a great option for non-drinkers!;)

Its also a great option for light to moderate drinkers. Buy the package, buy a $5 shot of baileys, add to virgin mudslide, presto change-o, you have a dirty mudslide. Its almost guaranteed to save you money over the ultimate package.;)

But I'd be willing to bet the OP has considered ALL the packages.