Epic Refurbishment

Single Cruiser

When has this to be complete and is it on schedule??

If the crew is correct the dry-dock will end on the 17th of October.

Not sure if everything is on schedule but the new water mini golf seems to be finished and the hull paint job is moving along nicely.

3c7249a917bd977846fb8061babfb516.jpgaadff28f0c5630fd91d8f79810dcb34b.jpg

I am also on the 19th cruise. Excited to see the new changes (have sailed the Epic 4 times so far) and that "finished on the 17" would make my cruise! Those of us who booked this sailing very early out have had so many changes to deal with that I hope once we board it is all wonderful. I decided that the reason we have to leave on the 19th rather than the 18th is that Paul & Ringo have to come on board to christen the new Cavern Club. They obviously had an engagement that Sunday. ;) Now wouldn't that be nice!

Hello

Seems to be impossible to book any cruise on EPIC for the next 4 months:(

When you goes to NCL.com website there are no cruise available on Epic till may or June 2016!

Any link with actual dry dock?

Or any bug in NCL website

Olivier

I am having the same problem - makes me a little nervous since we have a cruise booked for this coming January!

I am having the same problem - makes me a little nervous since we have a cruise booked for this coming January!

was still showing on the UK site last night, and as prices on some trips are cheaper there anyway, if you know what you want and don't mind the cancel penalties worth considering

http://www.ncl.co.uk/search.php?order_by=lead_price&region_id=25&cruise_ship_id=&number_of_adults=2&number_of_children=0&departure_year_month_day=2015-08-01&to_year_month_day=2016-07-31&vacation_duration=

It works but you have to use the drop down for show by dates.. for some reason it wont show them from the main page (Insidecabins correct as well, there are some bargains to be had on the UK site)

Edited by ighten

try this one

did not work. (was a link to a list of epic EU cruises on NCL.com).

Just hope they are adjusting the prices down on insides with UBP, missed getting a deal last month in the UK which no longer has UBP on insides.

Edited by insidecabin

I don't know how to embed the video here, but here's a link to a 30-second (time lapse) video showing the removal of one of the diesel generators on the NCL Epic...

http://on.fb.me/1VKws95

And this is a video of the new diesel generator coming in...

http://on.fb.me/1jjFEPS

Thanks for posting the link, Carl. That' a pretty impressive operation they performed.