Navigator Aft Junior Suites

tlbutler33

Can anyone give info on these cabins? They appear to have a much larger balcony, but then I see they say obstructed view. It also appears there are a lot left available on our upcoming cruise, so I guess they are not that popular?? Any details/pics would be awesome. Thanks.

Can anyone give info on these cabins? They appear to have a much larger balcony, but then I see they say obstructed view. It also appears there are a lot left available on our upcoming cruise, so I guess they are not that popular?? Any details/pics would be awesome. Thanks.

They have a very large balcony. There is also some ship superstructure in the view, but people say it's not a big deal. You are set back from the edge of the ship, i.e., you cannot look directly down to the water, but you can see the wake.

DSCN0375.jpg

Can't quite remember if this was the Mariner or the Independence. The balcony was huge. I do remember that the room did not have a walk-in closet. It was bigger than normal just not enough room to walk in.

I would stay away from deck 6.

Absolutely. As cb said the higher up you are the better. I had an aft JS on deck 10 on Voyager. The balcony was huge - we had 10 people out there with plenty of room. The superstructure does obstruct the view somewhat. Some say it's no big deal but I personally didn't like not being able to look directly down to the water.

They have a very large balcony. There is also some ship superstructure in the view, but people say it's not a big deal. You are set back from the edge of the ship, i.e., you cannot look directly down to the water, but you can see the wake.

7712 on Freedom. This is a JS though

1443188824101.jpg.4083a94fa7fab299c9e67bc10985a405.jpg

1443188849779.jpg.275f6604b4d6d89f89915411d95821b7.jpg

1443188906796.jpg.84b77ac9f70d97849378a21f51a85c83.jpg

1443188963313.jpg.fcd8a08408a62a5cecb6c8244acc4f26.jpg