Line looked very long but only took an hour

B5DD2ACC-B5F1-4596-BFC4-F79FA32E685F_zpseysqi76i.jpg

Our Premium Deluxe Balcony - aft

1F6F2BF2-A228-4AFD-9D01-D6CB9BDDB7D6_zpsoqufpco7.jpg

4C9A154E-68E6-401D-9DD4-E85FE0F1874B_zpsce1ic2zo.jpg

Waiting for us, very nice!

More.....

• Administrators

Made our specialty dining ressies, got some internet minutes, picked up my coffee card, sampled some gelato and just finished sampling Horizon court Love me a ship with outside dining!!!!

49317F85-86CD-405B-915B-C7E53BE5C24A_zpsdhkknoeg.jpg

Edited by LauraS

Great pics, thx for sharing. We are going on the Regal in 28 days, re-positioning out of Brooklyn to FLL. We really enjoy that cruise and being on the Regal will make it more special. Will be our 40th wedding anniversary and my wife's 65th birthday....

Edited by SenorBruce

Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful cruise with us. I'll be following you on the 10 October cruise....:)

By the way....wasn't this the "maiden call" at New York for the Regal Princess?

Princess sure didn't seem to publicise the event...not even a fireboat welcome or sendoff? They should learn from their 'cousin's' at Cunard...;)

• Administrators

We are in aft balcony cabin D731, so we will take some extra pics for you and post them tomorrow when we get to port

Today we had a fantastic meet n mingle in Club 6. Almost Every officer attended, please we had a sample show from the magician! Awesome! Right afterwards we enjoyed s cabin crawl. Most of all though meeting everyone was the best! We had a great turn out!

Edited by LauraS

Today we had a fantastic meet n mingle in Club 6. Almost Every officer attended, please we had a sample show from the magician! Awesome! Right afterwards we enjoyed s cabin crawl. Most of all though meeting everyone was the best! We had a great turn out!

How great! Can I ask a favor? I am hosting the CC M&G on our Oct 10 trip on the Regal. I am putting together the invitations to the Captain and staff now, but our Princess rep said that they no longer send out ahead of time the list of ship officers.

I'd REALLY appreciate it if you could get a shot of the Embarkation Patter with their names (or list them if that is simpler). I had a great turnout for the last M&G I put together on the Island Princess in June 2014. Our roll call for this trip is quite a bit larger and I'm very much hoping for a great turnout from the ship's staff.

Ours is also in Club 6 - what a bonus to have the magician perform!

Have a wonderful cruise! I hope the weather stays beautiful and sunny for your week!

Thanks again for any assistance,

Barb