Deck 10, liberty of the seas???

05mak05

We're booked in a JS on Deck 9. We're thinking about upgrading to a suite on Deck 10. I'm very sensitive to noise and would appreciate comments from those of you that have stayed on this deck. Was the noise a factor?

We've been bothered by noise from the pool deck from time to time. Not constant noise, but sometimes we hear what sounds like rearranging of chairs at very early morning hours.

Thanks very much for all of your replies! I now feel comfortable about perhaps switching to a GS on Deck 10 (Or hoping for that elusive update from a JS. We've sailed with RCI for many years and are way past due as we've never had a nod from the fairy!)

We were in 1248 loved the cabin occasional noise overhead but it did not last long. Really liked the location so close to the elevators. I hope you get a visit from the upgrade fairy.:)

Thanks very much for all of your replies! I now feel comfortable about perhaps switching to a GS on Deck 10 (Or hoping for that elusive update from a JS. We've sailed with RCI for many years and are way past due as we've never had a nod from the fairy!)

Just and FYI, 1264 and 1564 are under the cantilevered hot tubs and are more shaded than others along with some sort of tint on the balcony glass. That said, I've never heard anyone complain about the noise.

• 3 weeks later...

I have stayed on the deck 10 before and never had an issue with noise. If you can upgrade from JS to a Suite.....Just do it! The perks are worth it! Though the Junior Suites are nice, they are not really considered suites and you don't get the special perks that go with a suite. Liberty is my fave ship, you will have a fantastic time!

• 3 months later...