Which Drink Package... Decisions, Decisions

We bought the ultimate so I am good with wine up to $12, yes?

The $8 limit on the beer/wine package is a little ridiculous. Even a glass of the cheapest wine possible- Berlinger white zinf is $9

I decided on the ultimate when I saw that Anthem had Starbucks frappuchinos at La Patesserie as an inclusion

Edited by conandrob240

We bought the ultimate so I am good with wine up to $12, yes?

The $8 limit on the beer/wine package is a little ridiculous. Even a glass of the cheapest wine possible- Berlinger white zinf is $9

I decided on the ultimate when I saw that Anthem had Starbucks frappuchinos at La Patesserie as an inclusion

I had the premium package a few weeks ago and was able to get many different wines included. As a matter of fact everything I asked for from wines through mixed drinks was included. The only time in the past I have had issues was with the special drinks in the specialty restaurants. You should be fine unless you are looking for a really fancy drink.

Thanks to all who post! can anyone give me the rough price of a typical cocktail? Say a rum and coke, or bloody Mary?

I think my wife and I would have 3 cocktails, 3 beers for me and 3 wines for her a day. Trying to do the math as to the best value.

thanks!

Thanks everyone, I may just wait till on board. Yep Monkey, I'm looking for specific brands. I think I read that there were some beers that were not included in any of the packages?? :eek: Is this true? If so then carte blanche may make the most sense for me..

You will be hard pressed to find a brand not included in the Premium Package. Patron, Grey Goose, Hendricks, etc. are all included. The only thing that isn't would be things like Johnny Walker Blue Label, and things of that nature. Hope this helps.