Question about three different ships

notalandlover

First choice: Crown for the reasons Shredie gave.

Second choice: Star

Third choice: Grand because the storage in the cabin is less than on the Star and the center staircase is not available to passengers above deck 7.

The Star and the Grand do have a covered swimming pool, so if that is important to you, pick one of them instead of the Crown.

As others have said, I would be willing to cruise on any of them. And have.

Based solely on the ship I would pick the Star. I haven't been on the Grand yet (not until next month) so can't comment on her but the Crown has too many passengers for me. We found that created long lines for the elevators, Any Time Dining and tendering. That's not to say we wouldn't sail on the Crown again--she is a beautiful ship--but she just wouldn't be our first choice.

Thanks for posting your opinion. We are on the Crown next year.

Since we are accustomed to very large RCCL ships, I think we will be OK. Also, we have late Any Time Dining, and on 3 different cruise lines never had a problem with lines.

I guess if we survived the elevators on the Allure we can survive any elevator issues!!

Tendering is usually not an issue with us, either, as we get off the ship later than most passengers.

So, based on what you've stated, I think we won't have any unpleasant surprises in those areas. Kinda cruising as usual. :D