Tourist Maps

sjmbruce

I am having a difficult time finding tourist maps of attractions for the islands. Oahu and the Big Island are the ones that would be really helpful, but a map for each of the islands that POA stops on would be great. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

The Hawaii Tourism website has maps - the easiest way to find them is to click on the island that you want it for, then in the search box at the top, type in 'map' - then click on the link for that island's Geography & Maps, and open up the PDF link for the drive guide - e.g. here's the one for Oahu

Also on that site, you'll see links for other helpful info for each island, such as top sights and attractions, itineraries, etc.

p.s. Frommer's Destinations also has maps that I find useful - here's a list of the links for Oahu maps.

Google maps is my favourite though - as long as you know what the highlights or destinations are that you want to locate.

Edited by Susan-M

My favorite maps are in the tourist publications like the Hawaii Drive Guides (Oahu, Maui, etc) and This Week (fill in the blank with the island).

http://www.hawaiidriveguides.com/

http://www.hidili.com/thisWeekPublications/thisweekoahu/current/

You can view them online now, download their app and then then get a hard copy at the tourist info desk when you dock.