17 or 18 day cruise??

beach man

I was just checking to make sure my room hasn't changed on my O account, and was reading about dinning reservations . I read that PS suite gets one reservation on 17 day cruises and 2 reservations for 18+ day cruises . My question is my Pacific Journey cruise starts on April 11 and ends April 28, by my count that's is 18 days of cruising, but its listed as 17 voyage days. So are we actually in Peru on the 17 day?? Maybe , April 11 to April 28 Oh let me take my shoes off again! Yup I get 18!

Thanks for the posts. I still think the term voyage days is better than sleep days. I do like my sleep, but I LOVE my voyages!! It really doesn't matter, but being a newbee to Oceania I'm trying to figure out what and when I'll want to eat 6 months from now, a subject that weighs heavy on my mind and waist! Oh the choices!! Gotta love sailing.:D

It can be confusing; but they use nights in determining the cruise length, which also is the number of dinner seatings you will be on the ship for. Have a great time, there will be other nights in the specialty restaurants that will be available to book. Just ask.

Here's another way to look at it. If you check into a hotel for Oct 12th and check out on Oct 14th, how many days do you pay for? I think you would be mad if the hotel tried to charge you for 3 days.

You're staying there on the 12th & the 13th, but the 12th to 14th is three days. Same deal as what you're saying with the cruise.