Last minute cruise deals

Plan B

Not sure if this is the correct page but we are wanting to book a cruise from Florida to the Caribbean in early December 2015.

I was watching the Serenade of the Seas from Fort Lauderdale on 4th December but I wasn't in a position to book until today. But, in the past few days all the balcony cabins have gone and the inside and ocean view cabins have increased dramatically in cost!

There are plenty of other cruises still available so I'm wondering whether they will be reduced in price or will they go the same way as the Serenade? Should I wait for a last minute bargain or might I lose out??

Any help and or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

There is absolutely no way to predict what each and every cruise you are thinking of might do, because each is different in it's booking patterns and how sold out it is. Generally some good prices can (but no promises) happen after final payment. But early December is well within most cruise lines final payment schedules, so any good prices are happening, or already have happened, and been snatched up.

The choices you have (common advice given every time this question is asked) are- one, just buy, and enjoy yourself, two, wait and maybe get a better price, or maybe the price will go up, or three, wait, and possibly end up with no cruise.

Last minute airfares can be eating into your savings, considerably. You may even find the only way to get to the port will be a very "scenic" routing.

Early December usually offers great prices from Ft Lauderdale. There are still plenty of cabins left. Prices change by the day so keep checking until you see what you want. You should be able to book a great deal over the next few weeks.