Last Minute Cruise Deals

Not sure if this is the correct page but we are wanting to book a cruise from Florida to the Caribbean in early December 2015.

I was watching the Serenade of the Seas from Fort Lauderdale on 4th December but I wasn't in a position to book until today. But, in the past few days all the balcony cabins have gone and the inside and ocean view cabins have increased dramatically in cost!

There are plenty of other cruises still available so I'm wondering whether they will be reduced in price or will they go the same way as the Serenade? Should I wait for a last minute bargain or might I lose out??

Any help and or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I looked at the historic pricing pattern for Serenade and it seems that this is a ship usually not getting too much discounted. In fact, the average pricing remains pretty much close to the list price:

http://www.cruisewatch.net/64-Royal-Caribbean/120-Serenade-of-the-Seas/analytics/oceanview.html

You might want to check out the "bigger" vessels from RCCL. They seem to be more consistent with dropping prices as time of the cruise approaches.

http://www.cruisewatch.net/64-Royal-Caribbean/831-Allure-of-the-Seas/analytics/oceanview.html

However, if you are booking in a high demand season like public holidays you will always have trouble finding great deals. Statistics won't help you much there...