Best cruise for ages 18-24

Dwoooop

Hello people I could use some cruise experienced responses. I'm going on my second cruise with a few friends, all 21 and we are all wondering what ships have the most women of ages 18-24. Thank you we are just looking to party

Edited by Dwoooop

My suggestion: Don't go on a cruise. Book a long weekend at an AI. It will have more of what you are looking for. Cruises are somewhat sedate & geared more to couples & families.

But the short cruises on Carnival, RCI & NCL will be your best bet.

Edited by trish1c

Hello people I could use some cruise experienced responses. I'm going on my second cruise with a few friends, all 21 and we are all wondering what ships have the most women of ages 18-24. Thank you we are just looking to party

I agree with the shorter cruises but -- I do not think they attract a lot of singles. More couples and families.

I also agree that an AI might be more what you are looking for

MOST cruise lines will not book under 21 so looking for 18, 19 and 20 year olds-- these people will be traveling with their families

The cruise line that is best known for attracting groups of singles traveling together is Carnival.

However, you have to be at least 21 to book Carnival. If anyone in your party is under 21, they have to be accompanied by a relative or guardian who is at least 25.

Other lines are less strict, like RCI and NCL. I believe they just require someone at least 21 in every room.

You're looking for the most women 18 to 24, I would recommend a land based vacation rather than a cruise. You really won't find a ton of solo young women on cruises, except for spring break time and even then, it's nowhere near to what you find on land based vacations. Cruise ships will not book under age 21 unless there are older persons sharing the same cabin. But I highly doubt you'll find many, if any, 18 to 20 year old women on cruises who aren't with their parents.

If you're willing for forgo the high number of females, Carnival's short cruises are what you're looking for in terms of partying.

if you are looking to get lucky, then a cruise is NOT the way to do it. just hit the bazillion beach towns during college Spring Break.

There is one possibility, but it's only a "maybe". Take a look at some of the "Theme" cruises that are offered. Keep in mind though, that your chances are slim to none that you would find very many young single ladies in your age range. Also, theme cruises sometimes cost more than regular cruises, especially those that have live bands. Just do a Google search for Theme Cruises. As everyone else has already said, a short three or four day cruise, such as a Bahamas cruise, is a possibility, but don't expect to find very many young single ladies ready to party. Your first step should be to go talk to a travel agent (that specializes in cruises) in your area.

• 3 weeks later...

I concur with the above responses. Most young women on cruises are not single, although they'll be friendly to you if you talk to them. They usually travel either with their boyfriends or their families. Even the party-heavy Carnival of the past didn't have college spring break crowds, just the age-regressed older crowds :).

But wait 'til you hit your your late 20's to early 30's! Then you'll be getting hit on by older women left and right when you step onboard a cruise ship. A lot of it will be playful flirting just for fun, or they'll dance with you if you ask, but you can always try escalating for more.

I concur with the above responses. Most young women on cruises are not single, although they'll be friendly to you if you talk to them. They usually travel either with their boyfriends or their families. Even the party-heavy Carnival of the past didn't have college spring break crowds, just the age-regressed older crowds :).

But wait 'til you hit your your late 20's to early 30's! Then you'll be getting hit on by older women left and right when you step onboard a cruise ship. A lot of it will be playful flirting just for fun, or they'll dance with you if you ask, but you can always try escalating for more.

They are called cougar cruises. There is one in March on Majesty Of The Seas.

• 2 weeks later...