Explorer and Voyager in Sydney 28/11

This will be amazing, can't wait to see it!!

Although, given the timing I don't think they'll pass each other in the harbour.

Anyone know? I hope I'm wrong because that would be great to see!! And ofcourse a great marketing opportunity for RCI down under.

Voyager set to leave the OPT at 18:00 and Explorer to arrive at 19:30.

We will be onboard Voyager and have friends on Exporer:D

If you do a google search there is plenty of mention about the two ships meeting up, although as a booked passenger we have not heard of any celebrations. In any case there will definateley be no dining in the dining room that night for us:p

"Explorer of the Seas arrives in Sydney for the very first time on 28th November 2015 for an historic Sydney harbour rendezvous with Voyager of the Seas. Spectators will be able to witness the unforgettable sight of the largest cruise ship capacity on Sydney harbour in one day, with over 10,000 guests and crew onboard. Read more at http://www.etbtravelnews.com"

We will be onboard Voyager and have friends on Exporer:D

If you do a google search there is plenty of mention about the two ships meeting up, although as a booked passenger we have not heard of any celebrations. In any case there will definateley be no dining in the dining room that night for us:p

"Explorer of the Seas arrives in Sydney for the very first time on 28th November 2015 for an historic Sydney harbour rendezvous with Voyager of the Seas. Spectators will be able to witness the unforgettable sight of the largest cruise ship capacity on Sydney harbour in one day, with over 10,000 guests and crew onboard. Read more at http://www.etbtravelnews.com"

Awesome!! Thanks. Can't wait. How great for you and your friends to be on both ships!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a look at the latest Sydney Ports schedule. Voyager is now scheduled to depart at 5.30pm as opposed to the original 6.00pm. Explorer is scheduled to arrive at 5.30pm.

Definitely looks like they will be passing in front of Opera House.

Just had a look at the latest Sydney Ports schedule. Voyager is now scheduled to depart at 5.30pm as opposed to the original 6.00pm. Explorer is scheduled to arrive at 5.30pm.

I dont think they will get that close.:eek:

Perhaps one will stand off at Athol Buoy while the other sails out.

I hope your right:) I am still seeing 6pm for Voyager and 7.30pm for Explorer on Sydney Ports.

5.30pm might get us to dinner!!

My Cruises is still saying the old times as well.

Chez

I hope your right:) I am still seeing 6pm for Voyager and 7.30pm for Explorer on Sydney Ports.

5.30pm might get us to dinner!!

My Cruises is still saying the old times as well.

Chez

I find the "Daily Vessel Movements" section more accurate than the "Cruise Schedule".

https://ships.portauthoritynsw.com.au/marineoperations/DailyVesselMovements.aspx

I find the "Daily Vessel Movements" section more accurate than the "Cruise Schedule".

https://ships.portauthoritynsw.com.au/marineoperations/DailyVesselMovements.aspx

Thanks for that, hope it stays that way, we are cruising with the parents for the first time, and have a booking for dinner at 6pm.

We want to see Explorer and sailaway and they will want dinner at 6pm:p

Chez

We are also on the Voyager for this cruise. To add to the sail away times, we were notified the other day that the ship will be leaving earlier then the originally planned 6pm.

I also have free internet for the entire cruise so I will be posting some pictures from the crossing whether it be within the harbour or outside the heads.

Edited by Cruise ship fan

We are also on the Voyager for this cruise. To add to the sail away times, we were notified the other day that the ship will be leaving earlier then the originally planned 6pm.

I also have free internet for the entire cruise so I will be posting some pictures from the crossing whether it be within the harbour or outside the heads.

Cruise ship fan, we haven't had any notification, but I did book this one through a TA and not direct, maybe why.

Go the free internet:p

Luckily this is Aussie port cruise, so we will use our Optus in ports. None free for us on RCCL.

I don't think that claim will stand after the 25th when all 5 P&O's are in harbour!

I reckon you are right!!

Although I perhaps they were referring to the largest ships, as in size, but P&O will definately have the most!

It will be a busy week next week for Sydney harbour.

Chez