Disappointed with ChoiceAir

TxKroozer

Have to admit we gave ChoiceAir every chance to get our business and reservations, but they have failed miserably. For many days now their website continues to show many flight options for an upcoming cruise, yet each time we try to book the same we are presented an error. The least of the issue is to try another option everything entered has to be re-entered. The most important issue is the failure of the website to provide the options show at the prices stated.

We have read other reviews of failures to honor rates shown and when calling in, the agent offers another option at a higher fare. That also happened to us yesterday.

We finally were driven to book our flights direct with the airline we were trying to get through ChoiceAir. They showed the same flights, so it was truly a website issue and a deceptive view they could sell the same flights at a lower rate.

For us it is not ChoiceAir it is CheesyAir.

For days an AAdvantage award flight via Finnair business kept showing as available to book for 2 but every time I went to book it was "no longer available". Ended up calling American, and after a 5 day hold was able to get 1 economy seat thru from AMS to CLE , could only get the 2nd seat as far as ORD & so had to pay for my flight segment from ORD-CLE.

For days an AAdvantage award flight via Finnair business kept showing as available to book for 2 but every time I went to book it was "no longer available". Ended up calling American, and after a five day hold was able to get 1 economy seat thru from AMS to CLE , could only get the 2nd seat as far as ORD & so had to pay for my flight segment from ORD-CLE.

And I complain about the amount of time I have to spend on hold; you must have really wanted that seat.

Edited by 6rugrats