Summer 2017

2paradise

I am also traveling in 2017 and am awaiting the cruise itineraries to finalize plans. Regent released their itineraries this month, but they are out of my budget. When I spoke to Celebrity a couple of months ago, they said the 2016Alaska cruises came out around December last year. They were hoping for an early release again this year. They did not commit to a firm date. Most of the travel agents I've spoken with have said early spring is when the cruise lines publish itineraries and fares for the following year.

Seabourn just released their schedule for nine Alaska cruises summer 2017. First time they have cruised there since I believe 2002. Yippee!

I went and looked right away--I had the feeling they were not within my budget!! :eek::cool:

Well just keep in mind the inclusive nature of the fares and that all of the "cabins" are at a minimum Jr Suites. Seabourn is not cheap but over the last 14 years we have exclusively cruised Seabourn because adding in the non quantifiable wonderful personalized service we have found it to be a good value.